Getting to love ourselves with mindfulness
Hi Everyone, I was on a month vacation tending to my elderly Dad but I am back again to write forum posts for Mindfulness
Getting to love ourselves with mindfulness
Loving others can come easy but loving ourselves sometimes can be hard because we may be our worst enemies. Mindfulness helps you get to know and love yourself through teaching you how to observe your thoughts, feelings, and physical sensations without judging ourselves.
Mindfulness is being present of your feelings and thoughts in the presnt. We naturally possess mindfulness sometime without even knowing we have it. Mindfulness becomes natural as we may use it in our daily routines in life. The goal to remember about mindfulness is that we wake up the inner self emotionally, physically, and mentally.
Mindfulness improves you by:
Creating a pause: being aware of the trigger and finding a solution to it.
Reduces emotional stress: When you use non-judgemental approaches to the problem.
Revealing our inner patterns: you may begin seeing patterns repeating themselves

How can you get to know your inner feelings better ?
How can we begin to love ourselves more?
Current taglist as of July 14, 2026
@4551SP @Admirablerainbow2825 @adrjust1 @adventurousBranch3786 @adventurousCat7477 @Agent22 @alexandralee @AllAboutThePeace11 @Always25 @amiablePeace77 @asherb281 @avistaco @Beechie @Blueberryrabbit @cal1860 @CaringSoftly @CatHanderOutNoah @Chiara117 @communicativeJet616 @dapperBeach8823 @daydreammemories @EchoOrAsh @ElenaDeMonaco @eternalMusic21 @FaithMonk9473 @Falcon05 @FloraBelle @ForestZen @fossilfellow @frankPark1546 @freeman @GentleHealingInitiative @Goldenfox2009 @greenScarf6235 @iloveyouxx @imprettysleepy @indigoBeechwood597 @infiniteforever12 @InsightfulPhoenix @Invisibility101 @Izila @JarofSeeds627 @jaywalkk @Kait @Kickan75 @kindRiver6 @kivesh @listeningcalico1055 @Littlejoy11 @livinggadget @MindfulJourney22 @Mishka1599 @mytwistedsoul @nessdamess @NotAllHere713 @onwardforevenmore @pamharley003 @PeacefulBeach3454 @peacefulDovex @pinkCherry1313 @PopPunkPrincess17 @Proof222 @Rainboho @rebeccastgo @Rose483 @RunningMachine @shinebright300 @sincereGrapefruit83 @Sirpi @SkillfullMeans @sky2Ocean20 @Snowy00 @sociableKiwi3027 @SparklesFly @sunshineBeauty5741 @Swordpsalm @tallZebra8032 @TealPhotog @The24hrClimber @thoughtfulSail5983@Tinywhisper11 @trueconfidant123 @toughApricot223 @understandingTree5725 @virtualSolace44 @VKlistening @warmMemory6263 @weirdofr @yellowIdea7518 @yellowPineapple3652 @YesWayJose @yzzil @Zeraphim @zombeach
@pamharley003
This is a great post and a much-needed reminder to love yourself for many people. There was a time that I did not love myself at all but rather hated that I always felt I was different from others, not so social, and not able to chit-chat for more than 5 min. lol. This changed a lot in the past years, and I accept and love how I am now.