Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish people were more honest and not pretend to be nice

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy August 15th, 2025

Arent you sick that people pretending to be what they are not, playing a game of masks, basically playing on image to create smoke and mirrors, to only pretend to have friends when they can get something from you, so if you dont have a job or consider you not usable they ghost you , I am better lately but facing such things can be really discouraging. My father says things too simple is like oh talk to her asks her to present you more friends and then one friend and another friend, I think my father in this regard is too naive. He kinda disregard a lot of things like my emotions, or he is more eager to say what is in his head rather than listening to me. But for me I think is very difficult when you get used to being ghost by most people, or like most people show themselves nice when in public but when you send them messages they are like ghost you, this plays havoc on my emotions.

2
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 August 15th, 2025

@okeyyyy

Maybe your father does not get it because when he was young things were different ......It is not that he does not care about your position.   People do not see the meet one friend introduced to another and so on... is actually how it worked at one time. 

I found the more people interact on line the more people are disconnected of the harm in ghosting etc.   Many are just interested in someone who can do something for them and if you are not able to they move on.   I feel it is massive  lack of real human interaction ... seems more like a video game to stop at (X) to gather or trade for tools to move to level up.... they do not see IRL ....X = people 

User Profile: okeyyyy
okeyyyy OP August 16th, 2025

@toughTiger6481 i can see that a lot, moving from video game like point a to b to c, 

and the thing of my father thinking on how it was in his time i havent consider it , thanks :) yay

load more