@okeyyyy
Hey Okey,
Sorry you're feeling this way, you are not alone.
I know how it is to want to be seen but always feel that your are left out or ignored. It's not easy most days. me being an introvert, I don't have any real friends, I think the ones at work just pretend, as you say and really don't care what's going on in our lives.
Same for when I am at home, neighbours who have been there for 20 - 25 years, are really nobody ZI would consider a real friend and confide in. It's tough going through life hoping there would be someone who understands and get you.
@braindamag3
hei damage
thanks for being here for me , yes its hard, in a city with city life is more like especially with economy as it is so expensive everything, is like everyone is on a constant state of haste not having time for others, I kinda lashed out expressing how miserable i feel to this female friend i made, and she kinda understood me, so we are luckily gonna meet this sunday, i also arrange to see one of my brothers on monday, so i do what i can, still i need to keep on trying, it kinda gives me hope, but knowing i have to put myself more out there. Its really hard when you dont go out, i do this a lot and i have done it more, so when going out is better :)
thanks for reading, hugs if you want hugs
@okeyyyyy
Hugs are always welcomed ☺️
It's great that you are getting out there, and that your female friend is understanding of you. I hope that the friendship lasts for you.
I don't have a relationship with my brother, we haven't spoken in years.
Hugs right back at you.
Accept your situation, be neutral about it. It is what it is. Realize that you can change everything about your life if you want to. Ask yourself questions, do you respect yourself firstly? Do shadow work. You won't be motivated all the time, and you will falter so many times, but each time you get up and do something for yourself, it will contribute to the bigger win that's awaiting you ahead. Change your thinking, try to develop, try to grow. You don't have to change it all overnight, do something today, something small. Then give yourself credit for it, celebrate that win. People are vile creatures, most of them will only shw respect if they can gain something for you so as much as you can, ignore their behaviours or stop seeking validation from them. But ask yourself, are you happy with the way things are? And mosy importanly believe that you can change anyyhing and everything about yourself if you want to, it may take time but each effort counts. You can start all over if you need to, as many times as you need to
@okeyyyy
I can totally relate to that , been there myself I know it hurts and then we overthink like what did I do wrong 😅.
But over past few years what I have realised is - Actually its other person loss to lose a sweet genuine person like you and you dodged a bullet
"being alone is way better than being surrounded by fake people"
You are Awesome And Fantastic Trust Me.
Never give powers to others to determine your Worth.
You are Priceless and You will do Really Good ✨️
Feel free to connect if you would like to talk or share something happy to help.