Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is the smallest thing for which you are grateful?

User Profile: NormalizeTherapyToday
NormalizeTherapyToday February 22nd, 2021

I'll start, I'm grateful for late-night cold bowls of cereal and my childhood collection of science fiction novels.

42
User Profile: twilight000
twilight000 March 2nd, 2021

fanfiction, hot chocolate, songwriting, and novels.

User Profile: RadioactiveBookworm
RadioactiveBookworm March 2nd, 2021

Anime. I started watching more anime last year and now it is one of my major hobbies.

User Profile: SallyMa3893
SallyMa3893 March 2nd, 2021

I am forever grateful for the privilege of being a mother. My children have helped shape me into the person I am today. 🥰

User Profile: BrittanyKyles2003
BrittanyKyles2003 March 2nd, 2021

@NormalizeTherapyToday i am thankful for youtube

User Profile: Penny1680
Penny1680 March 2nd, 2021

Grateful when its cold and rainy outside and i lie inside in my warm bed looking out at it, especially after watching some documentaries about homeless people

User Profile: whenitsdarklookforstars
whenitsdarklookforstars March 3rd, 2021

@NormalizeTherapyToday

I am grateful for my warm duvets during winter time!

Hope everyone is well and warm!

User Profile: lovingCup504
lovingCup504 March 3rd, 2021

I'm greatful for my bed , it's the only place i have to myself.. it's warm and it brings me comfort ❣️

User Profile: RobinDonnie
RobinDonnie March 3rd, 2021

The lighting in my office is nice. Its like this perfect mix of natural from an overcast day and crapy celing fan light, where its orange but not overly orange were headaches can be born.

User Profile: mickey1202
mickey1202 March 3rd, 2021

I am thankful for my cats and good friends.

User Profile: shiningPuppy49
shiningPuppy49 March 3rd, 2021

I’m grateful for the late night microwaveable noodles I have for supper some nights!