Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Did you Join the Mindfulness community in January 2018!? Introduce yourself and meet other who joined this month too!

User Profile: Laura
Laura January 3rd, 2018

Did you Join the Mindfulness community in January 2018!? Introduce yourself and meet other who joined this month too!

15
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 17th, 2018

@Laura

Hi to all the new comers in Mindfulness Forumssmiley I am Rumple the team leader. I just wanted to say quickly to come in, explore the areas, read on many wonderful things shared here by the team as well the community. If there is something we can help support you with on Mindfulness please pm me or the team or mention it in the forums and we like to help you. Im excited that you are heresmiley

Here are a few helpful links of some forum threads done that might help you

https://www.7cups.com/forum/MindfulnessSupportCommunity_106/MindfulnessCornerQuestions_1381/Whataresomebenefitsofpracticingmindfulness_96119/

https://www.7cups.com/forum/MindfulnessSupportCommunity_106/MindfulnessPracticesSkills_490/Howtotakethatfirststepintomindfulness_87053/

https://www.7cups.com/forum/MindfulnessSupportCommunity_106/MindfulnessDailyCheckins_1263/

User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 18th, 2018

@Laura

I'd like to welcome these new wonerful people to Mindfulness Forums. Everyone please give them a warm welcomesmiley

1. @lovebydogs 2. @redcake4599 3. @busyemptymind 4. @shutchisonLPC

5. @mat1965 6. @youlegue 7. @quasideva 8. @sujaypai 9. @niceeast3399

minions hello GIF W-E-L-C-O-M-E

1 reply
User Profile: MAT1965
MAT1965 January 18th, 2018

@RumpleSteeleSkin

thanks for the welcome! Minions are my heroes!

load more
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 19th, 2018

@Laura

Morning everyonesmileyToday I want to introduce to you some very wonderful new people to this community. Please help me welcome them all...

@healingfreedon25 @lightplum4193 @lovelyenergy43

@bendall6456 @cameronray @lovebydogs

tenor GIF

2 replies
January 19th, 2018

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Thanks for the welcome smiley

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 19th, 2018

@Bendall6456

AnytimesmileyPlease let us know on things you might want to know about mindfulness. Also lurk around the areas we have here and I hope something you can relate tosmiley

load more
load more
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 26th, 2018

@Laura

Image result for welcome  mindfulness

Hi everyone who joined this wonderful caring communitysmiley I'd like to welcome all these wonderful people who recently joined. Please help me welcome them,

@onwardforevenmore @BreannaGnossi @Willowsong2000@strangesammy @Ghofrane

@sendingyoulove @reginaphalange98 @OneCoin@rayne7 @Akshita0612 @badoinkitydoop

@NerdSoul95 @celestialnova @WildOlive @jarjartwinks @andiferlux @Gibberish

@goodGrapefruit6447 @MollyCule @iwasntborntofade89

User Profile: MollyCule
MollyCule January 26th, 2018

Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be here. Mindfulness helps to

1 reply
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 26th, 2018

@MollyCule

Hi Molly welcome. I am glad mindfulness helps you "come back to now"smileyyes

load more
User Profile: Catlover1993
Catlover1993 January 26th, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this community and it's nice to meet you all. I obsessively worry about every little thing and having mindfulness will help me to feel better.

2 replies
User Profile: RumpleSteeleSkin
RumpleSteeleSkin January 26th, 2018

@Catlover1993

HI Cat welcome to the Mindfulness Communitysmiley Obsession/worry can really take over your day. No joke it happens to me. If there is anything we can help you with please let us know!

1 reply
User Profile: Catlover1993
Catlover1993 January 26th, 2018

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Thank you so much! I will message you if I need help with anything. I already feel welcomed here 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: reginaphalange98
reginaphalange98 January 27th, 2018

Thanks! Hope to learn a lot!

1 reply
User Profile: Catlover1993
Catlover1993 January 27th, 2018

@reginaphalange98

Hi Regina. It's me carefulskies. I Had to use this account because I couldn't access my other one. Just wanted to let you know. I am a cat lover😉

load more
User Profile: FromDrewWithLove
FromDrewWithLove January 30th, 2018

Hi, I