Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One strategy I use to stay calm during the day is.....

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 13th, 2018

One strategy I use to stay calm during the day is.....

281
User Profile: HaleyGrace
HaleyGrace March 15th, 2018

Keeping to myself, doing my own thing for a while and staying away from people for just a few minutes so I can not be influenced

User Profile: Notexist
Notexist March 15th, 2018

I started listening easy, calm n soothing music and close my eyes, consented on my breathing.

User Profile: Lolowise475
Lolowise475 March 15th, 2018

Thinking a positive thought or achievement to replace a negative one.

User Profile: Rue1243
Rue1243 March 15th, 2018

Pray, take a walk, be compassionate

User Profile: creativeNickel7245
creativeNickel7245 March 15th, 2018

Meditate, stretch, do some exercise

User Profile: faithfulLion4229
faithfulLion4229 March 15th, 2018

Im listening to my favorite music or play games on my Phone.

User Profile: Human1022
Human1022 March 15th, 2018

Sleep. 😐

User Profile: ClassyLassy
ClassyLassy March 15th, 2018

I run and I can run forever..... Until it hurts. My legs ache and my lugs burn and I experience that "runners high". Them calm feeling comes and what ever was bothering me doesn't seem as bad as it was. Now to be free to run when the time calls is my challenge.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB March 15th, 2018

deep breaths and a cup of tea if i can

User Profile: indigoLemon2868
indigoLemon2868 March 15th, 2018

Pray for strength!

1 reply
User Profile: heavdogg
heavdogg March 16th, 2018

@indigoLemon2868

**preeching to the choir

load more