Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What you do not seek, finds you

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 November 4th, 2025

1000285548_1762267214.jpg

37
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 December 14th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Thank you for that confidant ❤️

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP December 14th, 2025

@JasGab200519970 I hope you're having a good day. 😊🩷

the-book-of-pooh-oh-youre-quite-welcome.gif

2 replies
User Profile: JasGab200519970
JasGab200519970 December 14th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 A little hiccup but it’s been pleasant thank you and same to you Confidant 🌷

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP December 15th, 2025

@JasGab200519970

I'm glad it's pleasant for most part. And, thank you!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 14th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 beautiful words from beautiful soul 🥰🥰🥰

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP December 14th, 2025

@curiousbookishness

Aw I'm so glad. Thank you. 😊🩷

good-morning-kitty.gif

2 replies
User Profile: curiousbookishness
curiousbookishness December 14th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 awww thanks for the hug🥰🥰


1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP December 15th, 2025

@curiousbookishness you're welcome!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: gentlemelon85
gentlemelon85 December 18th, 2025

@trueconfidant123

This is a quote I have seen play out so much. Those that dont need friends somehow find them. Those that dont crave for success make it there. Those that dont run behind objects somehow get everything they need. I have seen it play out so many times. 

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP December 18th, 2025

@gentlemelon85

Destiny sure has a role to play in my belief.

lots-of-love-love-you.gif

load more
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat December 18th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 So, true words... i totally agree... I've my own experience to learn this after all 😊🤧✨

Thank you for sharing 😊❤️💞

Hugs*🤗 💞

3 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP December 18th, 2025

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

greys-anatomy-teddy-and-arizona.gif

2 replies
User Profile: AiluraTheCat
AiluraTheCat December 18th, 2025

@trueconfidant123 Aww 🤗✨ thankyou 🌸💞

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP January 7th

@Ailuraphilelove8tear9

You're welcome 🤗 

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: RunningMachine
RunningMachine January 7th

@trueconfidant123

Early steps, I'm trying ...

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP January 7th

@RunningMachine

hanginthere-kitten.gif

load more