Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Explicit Music & Porn doesn't make the Word a better Place

User Profile: polite2
polite2 September 11th

I don't understand why explicit music and porn is allowed in the world. Why can't all kids just receive like an Kama Sutra in highschool and use that as a guide to their sexual curiosity. There's a lot of dangers with porn and unrealistic expectations. Not to mention some people get exploited. 

9
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 11th

@polite2

The reason there is Explicit music 🎶  and porn is because we are not perfect people.. People are good, bad, and ugly.  I think you should downgrade your expectations of other people. The world is quite a uncomfortable place to live. I would also suggest you look around and truly observe and try to truly understand people. 🌲

1 reply
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 11th

@AsherTree @polite2 

Furthermore,  I think you should have clear boundaries in your household.. Just because the world is sometimes ugly doesn't mean you have to live with disgraceful people. You have rights.. 🌲

load more
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 September 11th

@polite2

I agree.

P.orn creates an unrealistic and unhealthy expectation in relationships and often times, it teaches young men and young women to view intimacy as a performance of instant gratification, rather than a shared, respectful act 🩷

User Profile: EphemeralST4R
EphemeralST4R September 11th

@polite2

To some extent I actually agree with you, China has lots of restrictions on what it allows publishing on net and who really can access it. I am sure now that someone is very used to they could have urge for it, however if someone didn't knew it existed in first place then they won't feel the same I reckon. And as far as education is concerned I am sure of other aids assisting. 

You are correct pointing at this plethora of a growing issue. I feels so imposed these days. 

User Profile: globalartist
globalartist September 13th

I think porn should really removed from world, it can cause more damage, till people realize.

User Profile: marek05adler
marek05adler September 13th

You're right.

I was exposed to pornographic contents at a very young age.

It's damaging to the mind and physical body.

When I viewed those contents at that young age, in forms of videos or pictures, I didn't touch myself but my body just felt weird. (Iykyk)

I had mental fog and I just did see things the same way, it alway have to be explicit in my eyes.

Eventually, I saw the negative effects of it. Cried to my mother about it, and start putting porn out of my life. I still think about it at times, because I'm so used to it. But I'm trying my best to quit.

User Profile: Behopeful7621
Behopeful7621 September 13th

@polite2 Lot of evil is "allowed" and even made acceptable by the evil people in power who want nothing but control and money. They do this by bombarding the same information using various media over and over again till we accept it as the truth and consider it as "progress".

The Kamasutra has explicit content and should definitely not be taught to children. Children should learn first hand about the basics from their parents and from school in a very comfortable and manner manner, rather than exposing them to content they should not be looking at.

User Profile: starryCandy6123
starryCandy6123 September 13th

It is the need for, excitement and to learn, to pass on what is not taught in school. Or at home, it is perfectly normal. If we were not allowed to see it, that’s why we have bodies and minds. Not everyone will look at it, but it is the freedom of choice that was given to us all. And we are all different. What uou believe may not be the correct way. Who knows . Live and let live

User Profile: CoolInTheChaos
CoolInTheChaos September 15th

@polite2 as a father of a young man, it's just far too easy to access. I remember back when I was younger it was softcore stuff on like Cinemax that barely showed anything and looked more intimate. It was more like love making instead of hard-core stuff. It surely does make a difference on what and how we view things. Good stuff and point. Hope you're well and having a good week.