Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drink Water - Reminder 💧

March 1st, 2021

Hello All. This will be an ongoing challenge self-care thread.

If you keep forgetting to drink water, here is how the Mindfulness community can help you.

_1673245389.image.png

Subscribe to this thread.

By Subscribing every time someone posts in the thread, you will get a notification as 'Drink Water - Reminder 💧'

Come and Post here, every time you drink considerable amount of water OR when you complete your daily water quota
You can use this post as your water intake tracker or log. So you will know how much water you have had and how much more to go.

Of course, there are apps for that too. Using this forum can be more effective, as the apps are only seen by you, but here your progress will be shared with the community.

Give it a try!

Tag someone to remind them to drink water


Benefits of Drinking water

Calculate your daily water intake

1200
November 19th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I started out early this morn with my 16oz bottle of water. Thanks for letting us know how important drinking water can be❤️

November 28th, 2022

*filles glasses for all*

@amiablebunny4016 @amy @astro412 @axolthegayaxolotl @ayeyaeyaaaaaaaa @ayjz @ayrose @brilliantturtle89 @calmcoral @comfortingdancer1071 @communitymodcharlie @communitymodchristine @communitymodever @communitymodiris @communitymodlou @communitymodwilllow @estrellitaa @fristo @gavininarmy33 @hardworkinghuman5150 @harsvin @hope @jowita @katiethebigrock @lightandlove1 @persephonerose01 @pw123 @rose644 @secretblueberry170310 @simplytea1121 @spaceeee @winterellie @youace @zayin

5 replies
User Profile: teenytinyturtle
teenytinyturtle November 28th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

*Throws water at Don* thank you 😀 returning the favour XD

User Profile: Amy
Amy November 28th, 2022

@DonaldDraper Ooh, I drink about 3 - 4 liters a day, haha.


spongebob-drinking-water.gif

User Profile: winterellie
winterellie November 28th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I honestly needed the reminder! Thanks! 😂

User Profile: Jowita
Jowita November 29th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

i actually need to drink water haha. thanks for thr reminder

User Profile: PersephoneRose01
PersephoneRose01 December 2nd, 2022

@DonaldDraper awww thank you!!!!!!!! 😊

load more
User Profile: sensibleHuman52
sensibleHuman52 November 28th, 2022

Yes drinking atleast 3 litre of water is essential for your good health as it removes oxidants from your body and keeps you hydrated! also check shoptruepills.com to learn about more about how drinking suffient water helps your body. Hope this helps you. Have a great day.

December 5th, 2022

*offers cold and warm and water*

@attentiveear @ayushm @blissart @chetan1408 @communitymodiris @compoundinghappiness @confidentrabbit7311 @dreams00 @fristo @froglife @harmonylearninghope @healingtime @lyricalbeach3732 @pollenbee @prismaticlotus @rehan1 @resourcefulmirage2502 @rezasophiea @sahal97 @shaunx @stithpragya @sunnypineapple1469 @universal @varyingcloud @whimsicalwhimsy @winterfrosty

5 replies
User Profile: blissart
blissart December 5th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

thx don, was much needed

User Profile: PollenBee
PollenBee December 5th, 2022

@DonaldDraper thanks for the agua donald 🚰

User Profile: ShaunX
ShaunX December 6th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thanks for the reminder! I really outta drink more water haha

User Profile: VaryingCloud
VaryingCloud December 7th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thank youuu!!!!

drinks-drinking.gif

xD

User Profile: Chetan1408
Chetan1408 December 10th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thank you DD for offering water... *hugs* You too stay hydrated. ☺️

load more
User Profile: resourcefulMirage2502
resourcefulMirage2502 December 5th, 2022

I feel pretty good about my water habits then! c: I also drink 3-4 liters per day.

User Profile: xxParkerxx
xxParkerxx December 7th, 2022

I drink a ridiculous amount of water, but I have no idea how much I should actually be drinking. Anyone know how to find this out?

1 reply
December 8th, 2022

@SystemOfWolves https://goodcalculators.com/water-intake-calculator/

load more
December 12th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Been drinking water since this post. Thanks

December 16th, 2022

Water and deep breaths. Ultimate necessities 😇
@beautifulalamort @bluecoconut890 @dancingsnakes @embstitcher33 @gettingbettertoday @hope @jaguarr @kji @llamalizz @marcolite @radiantbeam00 @sleeplessvet @sunearthmoon @tinywhisper11

2 replies
User Profile: EmbStitcher33
EmbStitcher33 December 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Awe Donald, Thank you for tagging me!! Yes! Water and breathing. We can't live without either.

I am so happy I stumbled into your chat this morning!! It was awesome!

I pledge to continue learning more and stretching myself a little each day to meditate more. And I already drink my water through out the day. I have two thermos's by me all day/night long. One is for pure water (osmosis) and one that's watered down flavored sparkling water... all natural, no sugar or sweeteners.

You are an awesome host... send me a message when ever you have time for any up coming chats you may have. Would love to visit again if it's possible. Going to get a bit hectic here for the next couple weeks.

Wishing you a great New Year Donald! 😊 ❗️

User Profile: DancingSnakes
DancingSnakes December 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper

Thanks for tagging me Donald. I'm glad I joined you all this morning, it was very interesting!

load more
User Profile: charmingSky5972
charmingSky5972 December 16th, 2022

@DonaldDraper


helloooo

1 reply
December 19th, 2022

@charmingSky5972 helloo to you too *flicks water* 💦 hehe

load more
December 22nd, 2022

*throws water balloon*
@callumcares421 @communitymodanne @communitymodfinn @@estrellitaa @fluffysheep8 @funnyapple21 @jefferythebunny319 @jodythinkstoomuch @livie123 @notalaser @olivecat7804 @slayhyena110 @twittytatsss @warriorheartssystem

2 replies
User Profile: AvyIsKing
AvyIsKing December 22nd, 2022

@DonaldDraper

I love water *chugs* 💧

User Profile: CallumCares421
CallumCares421 December 22nd, 2022

@DonaldDraper


hIsSsSsSsSs

:p

I have my water bottle right next to me

load more