Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I haven't posted in a while not going to lie actually forgot how to LOL

User Profile: assistedcrazyperson
assistedcrazyperson April 9th, 2025

Hello I'm going through a very tough time right now. Me and my girlfriend are breaking up and I'm moving in with a friend to stay on the couch for a couple months I just don't know what to do right now with my life I am 2 years and 2 months clean from alcohol and weed. If anyone is available to provide support advice or anything dirty this hard time for me I would greatly appreciate it. I hope everyone is having a great day. And thanks in advance for any advice or support

6
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 April 10th, 2025

@assistedcrazyperson hey sweetie 💗 I'm sorry about your breakup😥 I'm not good with relationship/breakup advice sorry. But I want you to know being of alcohol and weed for that long is amazing💖💖 it's like receiving a second chance at life so during this hard time, please please please don't go backwards. Gives you a giant tiny hug 💗 right here for you 💗

1 reply
User Profile: assistedcrazyperson
assistedcrazyperson OP April 16th, 2025

Thank you. It's greatly appreciated. If I'm being honest I have thought about it but that's as far as it goes. I don't even want to go back and waste the time I have. Thanks for your support. 🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙

load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 15th, 2025

Agreed! You rock! Keep that streak going <3

3 replies
User Profile: assistedcrazyperson
assistedcrazyperson OP April 16th, 2025

Thank you. I'm keeping the hard work going. Thanks for you support. Haven't heard I rock in a while. <3

2 replies
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 April 16th, 2025

You absolutely do! You are loved and you matter <3

1 reply
User Profile: assistedcrazyperson
assistedcrazyperson OP April 17th, 2025

Thank you ik I matter. Is just hard sometimes

load more
load more
load more