Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 26th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 9 of 2025 - continued

From Earlier - TO DO'S
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - (
Do paperwork-Done) - (Put groceries away-Done)

Worked all day (Paying job)
648pm: Try to complete a CBC - Do paperwork.: Done. Put groceries away: Done


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 26th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 9 of 2025 

From Earlier - TO DO'S
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors

5:29AM: Morning tasks - CBC's - Prepare for paying job.


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 26th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 9 of 2025 - continued 

From Earlier - TO DO'S
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors

5:29AM: Morning tasks - CBC's - Prepare for paying job.
8:00am; Go to work
NOTE: Must try to do some CBC's this evening. DID NOT get 
any CBC's done this morning.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 27th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 9 of 2025 - continued 

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.

8:00PM: Worked all day - Pay = Very Good 

Helped Friend in the evening and then got stuck in the mud. I was too tired to do CBC's in the evening.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 27th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 9 of 2025 - continued 

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.

6:12AM: Today is a smorgasbord of work related items and CBC's.

HOW IT COULD WORK, IF ALL IS PERFECT, AND I DON'T TIRE 😆

715am-morning tasks done- 8:00am-leave for work-deliver gavel #1- 10:00am-deliver gravel #2- 12:00pm-pick up job materials #1- 2:00pm-customer relations-losd tractor 3:30pm-pick up job materials #2-drop off materials-5:00pm

5:00 - 7:00PM Park tractor
Evening Hours - Try to do CBC's 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 28th, 2025

Day 5 of Week 9 of 2025 - 

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.

3:03AM: Process fruits for prservation.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 28th, 2025

Day 5 of Week 9 of 2025 - Continued

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.

3:03AM: Process fruits for prservation. DONE! + Other Cooking and kitchen cleaning.
6:43AM: Morning tasks

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 1st, 2025

Day 6 of Week 9 of 2025 - 

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.
---- try very hard this morning to finish CBC's ----

I've had a very good employment week, but my CBC's and PT's have fallen behind. I can still complete my CBC's before week #10 if I be diligent this morning.

2:50AM: Clean dog mess. Make bed. Morning tasks.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 1st, 2025

Day 6 of Week 9 of 2025 - Continued

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.
---- try very hard this morning to finish CBC's ----

I've had a very good employment week, but my CBC's and PT's have fallen behind. I can still complete my CBC's before week #10 if I be diligent this morning.

2:50AM: Clean dog mess. Make bed. Morning tasks. - DONE -
4:23am: Service truck. Find nail gun. Load bucket. Feed Dogs.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 1st, 2025

Day 6 of Week 9 of 2025 - Continued

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.
---- try very hard this morning to finish CBC's ----

I've had a very good employment week, but my CBC's and PT's have fallen behind. I can still complete my CBC's before week #10 if I be diligent this morning.

2:50AM: Clean dog mess. Make bed. Morning tasks. - DONE -
4:23AM: Service truck. Find nail gun. Load bucket. Feed Dogs. - DONE -
5:45AM: Make breakfast. Sort/Clean kitchen. Fold laundry. Do recyclables. Go to work.