Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 2nd, 2025

Day 7 of Week 9 of 2025 - 

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.
---- try very hard today to finish CBC's ----

Today is Day #7. I've had a good week. If I finish (ALL) my CBC's, it will be a rare and prized, "Completed Week".

(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

6:45AM: Make breakfast. Sort/Clean kitchen. Fold laundry. Do recyclables.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 2nd, 2025

Day 7 of Week 9 of 2025 - Continued

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring 
CBC's.
---- try very hard today to finish CBC's ----

Today is Day #7. I've had a good week. If I finish (ALL) my CBC's, it will be a rare and prized, "Completed Week".

(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

6:45AM: Make breakfast. Sort/Clean kitchen. Fold laundry. Do recyclables. DONE
10:46AM: Feed dogs. Unload straw. Vacuum bedroom.

4 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 2nd, 2025

@IsayUncle you live in outer space with all that vaccum*-* You're a star :D

3 replies
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 2nd, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora

thanks, i always wondered why i was so spacey. LOL. 😁

i hope ur on the top side of things and enjoying some of the weekend! 😀

If i lived in space, i would turn off the gravity machine for a room and open the windows.... All the dog hairs could float off into space. 🤣

2 replies
User Profile: BlueDarkAurora
BlueDarkAurora March 3rd, 2025

@IsayUncle the doggos float too :D 

dog-flying-in-space-station-dog-floating.gif

1 reply
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 3rd, 2025

@BlueDarkAurora 🤣🤣🤣

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 2nd, 2025

Day 7 of Week 9 of 2025 - Continued

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.
---- try very hard today to finish CBC's ----

Today is Day #7. I've had a good week. If I finish (ALL) my CBC's, it will be a rare and prized, "Completed Week".

(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

6:45AM: Make breakfast. Sort/Clean kitchen. Fold laundry. Do recyclables. DONE
10:46AM: Feed dogs. Unload straw. Vacuum bedroom. DONE
12:09PM: Do Medicine packs. Order gaskets. Prep and cook foods.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 3rd, 2025

Day 7 of Week 9 of 2025 - Continued

From Earlier - TO DO'S - Getting later in the week - Becoming URGENT.
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - Other reccuring CBC's.
---- try very hard today to finish CBC's ----

Today is Day #7. I've had a good week. If I finish (ALL) my CBC's, it will be a rare and prized, "Completed Week".

(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

6:45AM: Make breakfast. Sort/Clean kitchen. Fold laundry. Do recyclables. DONE
10:46AM: Feed dogs. Unload straw. Vacuum bedroom. DONE
12:09PM: Do Medicine packs. Order gaskets. Prep and cook foods. DONE except gaskets

I DID NOT FINSH ALL MY CBC's. but it was an ok day. 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 3rd, 2025

Day 1 of Week 10 of 2025 - 

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

4:23AM: Morning tasks. Pack lunch.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 4th, 2025

WEEK 1 of 2025: DID WELL - Maintained a forward direction and regrouping from the end of 2024.

WEEK 2 of 2025: DID WELL - Maintained CBC & PT. Excelled with storage situation.

WEEK 3 of 2025: DID WELL -  Excelled CBC & Maintained PT. Excelled with storage situation. Maintained employment.

WEEK 4 of 2025: DID WELL -  Maintained CBC & PT. Advanced storage situation. Maintained employment

WEEK 5 of 2025: DID WELL -  Maintained CBC & PT. Record keeping. Prepped for employment. Maintained employment

WEEK 6 of 2025: DID WELL -  Maintained CBC & PT. Record keeping. Prepped for employment. Maintained consistent employment. Income was good.

WEEK 7 of 2025: DID POORLY -  Barely Maintained CBC & PT. Record keeping. Lots of Bad weather. Maintained minimal employment. Income was poor.

WEEK 8 of 2025: DID WELL -  Neglected a lot of CBC & PT. Did some Record keeping.  Maintained maximum employment. Income was very good.

WEEK 9 of 2025: (OVERALL 25/12 - DID GOOD)
Core Balance Chores: DID WELL**** -  Physical Therapies: DID POORLY -  Employment / DID WELL**** Income: / DID WELL**** -  Concerning Forward Objective: DID POORLY. 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 4th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

3:27AM: Sort kitchen. Morning tasks. Pack lunch.

Day 1 results - (CBC's = Good***)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 5th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

3:27AM: Sort kitchen. Morning tasks. Pack lunch.

Day 2 results - (CBC's = Poor**)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 1 results - (CBC's = Good***)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 5th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 10 of 2025 - 

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

6:54AM: Today I will try to regroup. I am not sure what direction to go in. CBC's and Home tasks. OR Employment tasks? 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 6th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

6:54AM: Today I will try to regroup. I am not sure what direction to go in. CBC's and Home tasks. OR Employment tasks? / 8:00AM Prepare for  Employment and go.

Day 3 results - (CBC's = Very Poor)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 2 results - (CBC's = Poor**)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 1 results - (CBC's = Good***)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor).