Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 6th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 10 of 2025 -

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

STAYED HOME FROM WORK TO FULFILL ALL CORE BALANCE CHORES. 

11:30AM: Morning tasks. Feed / Play with dogs / Get stuff from truck

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 6th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 10 of 2025 -

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

STAYED HOME FROM WORK TO FULFILL ALL CORE BALANCE CHORES. 

11:30AM: Morning tasks. Feed / Play with dogs / Get stuff from truck - DONE -
12:17PM: Sort kitchen. Wash dishes. Make bed.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 6th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

STAYED HOME FROM WORK TO FULFILL ALL CORE BALANCE CHORES. 

11:30AM: Morning tasks. Feed / Play with dogs / Get stuff from truck - DONE -
12:17PM: Sort kitchen. Wash dishes. Make bed. - DONE -
3:30PM: Fold Clothes. Vacuum living room.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 6th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

STAYED HOME FROM WORK TO FULFILL ALL CORE BALANCE CHORES. 

11:30AM: Morning tasks. Feed / Play with dogs / Get stuff from truck - DONE -
12:17PM: Sort kitchen. Wash dishes. Make bed. - DONE -
3:30PM: Fold Clothes. Vacuum living room. - DONE - 
5:35PM: Clean kitchen and  bathroom floors. Put dishes away.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 7th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

CBC's to complete - Vacuum floors 
(Current reminders: Vacuum floors - Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

STAYED HOME FROM WORK TO FULFILL ALL CORE BALANCE CHORES. 

11:30AM: Morning tasks. Feed / Play with dogs / Get stuff from truck - DONE -
12:17PM: Sort kitchen. Wash dishes. Make bed. - DONE -
3:30PM: Fold Clothes. Vacuum living room. - DONE - 
5:35PM: Clean kitchen and  bathroom floors. Put dishes away. - DONE -

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 7th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

CBC's to complete -  
(Current reminders:  Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

Day 4 results - (CBC's = Very Good****)-(Employment = Poor*)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Good***)-(Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 3 results - (CBC's = Very Poor)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 2 results - (CBC's = Poor**)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 1 results - (CBC's = Good***)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 7th, 2025

Day 5 of Week 10 of 2025 - 

(Current reminders: Order gaskets - Do receipts - Straw dog houses - Return Air gun)

3:08AM: Do receipts and associated paperwork.

Today reminders - Put chainsaw and impact wrench in truck.


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 8th, 2025

Day 5 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Soak feet - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

Day 5 results - (CBC's = Very Good****)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Good***)-(PT = Very poor)-(Forward Objectives = Poor**). 

Day 4 results - (CBC's = Very Good****)-(Employment = Poor*)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Good***)-(Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 3 results - (CBC's = Very Poor)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 2 results - (CBC's = Poor**)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

Day 1 results - (CBC's = Good***)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Very poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very poor). 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 8th, 2025

Day 6 of Week 10 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Soak feet - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:26AM: Soak feet. Standard paperwork. 7 Cups.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 8th, 2025

Day 6 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Soak feet - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:26AM: Soak feet. Standard paperwork. 7 Cups. - DONE -
5:30AM Morning tasks. Pack a lunch.