Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 9th, 2025

Day 6 of Week 10 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Soak feet - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:26AM: Soak feet. Standard paperwork. 7 Cups. - DONE -
5:30AM Morning tasks. Pack a lunch. - DONE - + work all day -
7:00PM: Clean kitchen and Wash dishes

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 9th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 10 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Soak feet - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

4:52AM: Clean kitchen and Wash dishes

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 10th, 2025

Weeks 1 - 7 are on page 11.

WEEK 8 of 2025: DID WELL -  Neglected a lot of CBC & PT. Did some Record keeping.  Maintained maximum employment. Income was very good.

WEEK 9 of 2025: (OVERALL 25/12 - DID GOOD)
Core Balance Chores: DID WELL**** -  Physical Therapies: DID POORLY -  Employment / DID WELL**** Income: / DID WELL**** -  Concerning Forward Objective: DID POORLY. 

WEEK 10 of 2025: (OVERALL 25/12 - DID GOOD)
Core Balance Chores: DID WELL**** -  Physical Therapies: DID POORLY -  Employment / DID WELL**** Income: / DID WELL**** -  Concerning Forward Objective: DID POORLY. 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 10th, 2025

Day 1 of Week 11 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:37AM: Before work. Morning tasks, Quick clean floors, Put dishes away, One load of laundry, Fold clothes, Do receipts, Pack lunch

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 10th, 2025

Day 1 of Week 11 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:37AM: Before work. Morning tasks, Quick clean floors, Put dishes away, Fold clothes, Pack lunch (Stayed busy with it all until work.) - DONE -

6:00AM: Employment. - DONE -

2:00PM: Nap. - DONE -

4:20PM: Clear land for storage.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 10th, 2025

Day 1 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:37AM: Before work. Morning tasks, Quick clean floors, Put dishes away, Fold clothes, Pack lunch (Stayed busy with it all until work.) - DONE -

6:00AM: Employment. - DONE -

2:00PM: Nap. - DONE -

4:20PM: Clear land for storage. - DONE - 7:50PM

Day 1 results - (CBC's = Good***)-(Employment = Good***)-(Income = Good***)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Good***). [12/25 - Did Well]


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 12th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 11 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

Day 2 results - (CBC's = Very Good****)-(Employment = Very Good****)-(Income = Good****)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Poor*). [13/25 - Did Well]

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 12th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 11 of 2025 - Today will be a mixed bag of employment, Regrouping and helping neighbors.

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

4:00AM: Get morning started with routines!

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 13th, 2025

Note: The previous entry was mis-labled It was actually Day 3

Day 3 of Week 11 of 2025 - Today will be a mixed bag of employment, Regrouping and helping neighbors.

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

4:00AM: Get morning started with routines!

Day 3 results - (CBC's = Very Good****)-(Employment = Very Good****)-(Income = Fair**)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Fair**). [12/25 - Did Well]

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 13th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 4 of Week 11 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

7:11AM: Start routine. Make a roast. Cut up dog treats.