Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 13th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 4 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

7:11AM: Start routine. Make a roast. Cut up dog treats. - DONE -
10:48AM: Morning tasks.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 13th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 4 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

7:11AM: Start routine. Make a roast. Cut up dog treats. - DONE -
10:48AM: Morning tasks. - DONE -
12:22AM: Clear land. Empty and move outdoor freezer.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 13th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 4 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

7:11AM: Start routine. Make a roast. Cut up dog treats. - DONE -
10:48AM: Morning tasks. - DONE -
12:22PM: Clear land. Empty and move outdoor freezer. 
- DONE -
5:15PM: Disassemble tent structure and move from front yard

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 14th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 4 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

7:11AM: Start routine. Make a roast. Cut up dog treats. - DONE -
10:48AM: Morning tasks. - DONE -
12:22PM: Clear land. Empty and move outdoor freezer. 
- DONE -
5:15PM: Disassemble tent structure and move from front yard. - ONGOING - 8:30PM

Day 4 results - (CBC's = Good***)-(Employment = Very Poor)-(Income = Very Poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very Good****). [7/25 - Did Fair]

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 14th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 5 of Week 11 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:04AM: Start morning routine. 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 14th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 5 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:04AM: Start morning routine. - DONE -
6:46AM: Do four small, random tasks. 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 14th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 5 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:04AM: Start morning routine. - DONE -
6:46AM: Do four small, random tasks. 
- DONE -
7:55AM: Grease big backhoe

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 14th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 5 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:04AM: Start morning routine. - DONE -
6:46AM: Do four small, random tasks. 
- DONE -
7:55AM: Grease big backhoe & Start clearing land. - DONE -
10:58AM: Continue disassembling and moving tent structure from front yard.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 14th, 2025

Day 5 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

I'm in over my head with the rains coming tomorrow..... everything is out and scattered. Had a heck of a good day but now pressured to finish things up.

4:29PM: One step at a time.... continue taking doun tents. Start putting things away in thier places out of the weather.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 14th, 2025

Day 5 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued

All tent frames and covers are down.

6:41PM: Disassemble and stack pallet and plywood floor system.