Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.
I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial.
I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.
The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right?
I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.
Day 5 results - (CBC's = Fair**)-(Employment = Very Poor)-(Income = Very Poor)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very Good****). [6/25 - Did Fair]
ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS).
Day 6 of Week 11 of 2025 -
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area.
(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)
This morning and afternoon was filled with a required appointment and running personal errands.
This evenings goal: Fulfill Core Balance Chores. 624pm - fold laundry -
Day 6 results - (CBC's = Very Good****)-(Employment = N/A)-(Income = N/A)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very Good****). [8/15 - Did Well***]
ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS).
Day 6 of Week 11 of 2025 -
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area.
(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)
3:30AM. Prepare for guest.... Do CBC's
@IsayUncle
Correction to post:
This is Day 7, Not Day 6
@IsayUncle :) ^-^ Keep going! Don't forget to eat something *-*

@BlueDarkAurora
Thank You. Yum Yum 😋. No worries about the eating part! 😁.... always!
Any plans for you, on this fine rainy Sunday?
@IsayUncle Food's always there.. the true best friend. Do you enjoy cooking?
Well nope nothing special but I see you have a guest to entertain:O?
@BlueDarkAurora
yes and yes. not like typical cooking but always experimenting with all types of different etnic foods. have you ever had a B.L.T. sushi? YUM. 😁.
@IsayUncle I will never know:p

@BlueDarkAurora
OMG, Vegetables are so good and amazing. Sauces and dressings are soooo delicious!
I just learned how to make bean tortillas for wraps. I strengthen mine by adding oatmeal. AMAZING 🤩.
@IsayUncle The best part about the vegetables are the sauces and dressings xD lol
Bean tortilla sounds yum :O it's a fun meal.

Day 7 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued
10:53AM: Make spare room bed. - DONE -
11:47AM: Vacuum spare room floor.
Day 7 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued
10:53AM: Make spare room bed. - DONE -
11:47AM: Vacuum spare room floor. - DONE - + Cleaned all floors.
6:25PM: Fold clothes.
Day 7 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued
10:53AM: Make spare room bed. - DONE -
11:47AM: Vacuum spare room floor. - DONE - + Cleaned "all" floors.
6:25PM: Fold clothes. - DONE -
7:23PM: Patch septic system.
Day 7 of Week 11 of 2025 - Continued
10:53AM: Make spare room bed. - DONE -
11:47AM: Vacuum spare room floor. - DONE - + Cleaned "all" floors.
6:25PM: Fold clothes. - DONE -
7:23PM: Patch septic system. - DONE -
8:56AM: Do Receipts.
Day 7 results - (CBC's = Very Good***)-(Employment = N/A)-(Income = N/A)-(PT = Very poor)- (Forward Objectives = Very Good****). [8/25 - Did Fair]
Weeks 1 - 7 are on page 11.
WEEK 11 of 2025: (OVERALL 15/7 - DID WELL)
Core Balance Chores: DID WELL**** - Physical Therapies: DID POORLY - Employment / N/A -Income: / N/A - Concerning Forward Objective: DID GOOD***.
WEEK 10 of 2025: (OVERALL 25/12 - DID WELL)
Core Balance Chores: DID WELL**** - Physical Therapies: DID POORLY - Employment / DID WELL**** Income: / DID WELL**** - Concerning Forward Objective: DID POORLY.
WEEK 9 of 2025: (OVERALL 25/12 - DID WELL)
Core Balance Chores: DID WELL**** - Physical Therapies: DID POORLY - Employment / DID WELL**** Income: / DID WELL**** - Concerning Forward Objective: DID POORLY.
WEEK 8 of 2025: DID WELL - Neglected a lot of CBC & PT. Did some Record keeping. Maintained maximum employment. Income was very good.