Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 17th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 1 of Week 12 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

5:23AM: Do receipts

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 17th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 1 of Week 12 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

5:23AM: Do receipts - Not Completed - other CBC's and procrastination all day.
4:11PM: Prepare yard for dog fence.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 18th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 2 of Week 12 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:05AM: Make Beds. Do receipts.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 18th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 12 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:05AM: Make Beds. Do receipts. - DONE - 
7:50AM: Monthly paperwork. Morning tasks.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 18th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 12 of 2025 - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:05AM: Make Beds. Do receipts. - DONE - 
7:50AM: Monthly paperwork. Morning tasks. - DONE -
10:52AM: Front yard work. Feed dogs. Write job estimate.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 19th, 2025

ULTMATE GOALS FROM 3/13/25 THROUGH 3/23/25 ARE AS FOLLOWS: (TAXES) - (ENTERTAIN FAMILY GUEST) - (MOVE ALL SALVAGE FROM FRONT YARD) - (BUILD DOG FENCE IN FRONT YARD) - (SERVICE BACKHOES AND CLEAR LAND) - (TRAIN DOG TO OBEY "NO CHASE" COMMANDS). 

Day 3 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:31AM: Morning tasks.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 19th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:31AM: Morning tasks. - DONE -
8:25AM: Start big truck. Move stuff from front yard. Feed dogs. Remove H2O heater.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:19AM: Morning tasks. Cook Rice.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:19AM: Morning tasks. Cook Rice. - DONE - + clean kitchen + front yard + buy and pick up water heater.
5:46PM: Figure math and Send information to customer.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:19AM: Morning tasks. Cook Rice. - DONE - + clean kitchen + front yard + buy and pick up water heater.
5:46PM: Figure math and Send information to customer. 
- DONE - + install ink in printer.
6:32PM: Unbox water heater.