Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) - Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

6:19AM: Morning tasks. Cook Rice. - DONE - + clean kitchen + front yard + buy and pick up water heater.
5:46PM: Figure math and Send information to customer. 
- DONE - + install ink in printer.
6:32PM: Unbox water heater. - DONE - 
7:11pm: Sort kitchen and put groceries away.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 21st, 2025

Day 5 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

9:02AM: Feed dogs. Morning tasks.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 21st, 2025

Day 5 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Living with company) - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

9:02AM: Feed dogs. Morning tasks. - DONE - + start a load of laundry.
10:52Am: Install hot water heater.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 23rd, 2025

Day 7 of Week 12 of 2025 - (Company has left. H2O heater installed) So much other stuff left undone. Tired of trying. Time does not stop ticking away. Not ready for work next week. 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 23rd, 2025

Day 7 of Week 12 of 2025 - Continued 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

9:27AM: Morning tasks. Start laundry. Make beds

1 reply
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 23rd, 2025

@IsayUncle

Day 7 of Week 12 of 2025 - Continued 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

9:27AM: Morning tasks. Start laundry. Make beds. - DONE - + eat lunch + nap.
2:36PM: Sort laundry room back into order. Fold laundry.

load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 24th, 2025

Day 1 of Week 13 of 2025 - 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

This week is a fight to regain lost ground and regain balance in 3 major areas. (Core Balance), (Paperwork and Taxes), (Employment)

10:11 AM: Core balance items.

User Profile: PeacefulWords2025
PeacefulWords2025 March 25th, 2025

@IsayUncle it sounds like you’ve already come so far, and I can totally understand feeling stuck in a whirlwind of ideas and goals. Having your brain race while trying to stay productive can definitely be exhausting. Maybe focusing on small, manageable steps toward your bigger goals could help reduce that pressure? You've got this, and I believe you’ll find the right rhythm. 💙

1 reply
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 25th, 2025

@PeacefulWords2025

thx. 😀😊🤗.

Have a good and simple day!

load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 26th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 13 of 2025 - WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

This week is a fight to regain lost ground and regain balance in 3 major areas. (Core Balance), (Paperwork and Taxes), (Employment)

WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF THE DISCIPLINES..... REMEMBER, CHOOSE YOUR HARD! MY LIFE COULD BE HARD FROM WORKING ON THINGS OR HARD FROM THE DESPAIR OF NEGLECT.

10:59 AM: Morning tasks

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 26th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 13 of 2025 - WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! 

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

This week is a fight to regain lost ground and regain balance in 3 major areas. (Core Balance), (Paperwork and Taxes), (Employment)

WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! BECAUSE I AM TIRED OF THE DISCIPLINES..... REMEMBER, CHOOSE YOUR HARD! MY LIFE COULD BE HARD FROM WORKING ON THINGS OR HARD FROM THE DESPAIR OF NEGLECT.

10:59 AM: Morning tasks - DONE -
12:42AM: Choose my next hard. Feed dogs, Put groceries away.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 26th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 13 of 2025 - WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! 

Choose My Hard - (Despair into Depression) OR (Complete one task after another)


10:59 AM: Morning tasks - DONE -
12:42PM: Choose my next hard. Feed dogs, Put groceries away. - DONE -
1:52PM: Getting harder. Wavering, No commitment.