Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 26th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 13 of 2025 - WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! 

Choose My Hard - (Despair into Depression) OR (Complete one task after another)

10:59 AM: Morning tasks - DONE -
12:42PM: Choose my next hard. Feed dogs, Put groceries away. - DONE -
1:52PM: Getting harder. Wavering, No commitment. - NAPPED + SLEPT 3 HRS. - Dispair.
5:00PM: Sort kitchen. Vacuum living room and Office

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 27th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 13 of 2025 - WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! 

Choose My Hard - (Despair into Depression) OR (Complete one task after another)

5:53AM: Start my routine. - DONE -
7:07AM: Morning tasks.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 27th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 13 of 2025 - WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! 

Choose My Hard - (Despair into Depression) OR (Complete one task after another)

5:53AM: Start my routine. - DONE -
7:07AM: Morning tasks. - DONE -
9:03AM: Vacuum and clean floors

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 28th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 13 of 2025 - WEEKS 12 & 13 ARE SHOWING BAD CRACKS IN MY DISCIPLINE! 

Choose My Hard - (Despair into Depression) OR (Complete one task after another)

5:53AM: Start my routine. - DONE -
7:07AM: Morning tasks. - DONE -
9:03AM: Vacuum and clean floors. - DONE - ALL DAY BUT GOT IT DONE. 8:00PM!

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 30th, 2025

WEEK 12 of 2025: (OVERALL 15/3 = 20% - DID POORLY) 
Core Balance Chores: DID POORLY -  Physical Therapies: DID POORLY -  Employment / N/A -Income: / N/A -  Concerning Forward Objective: DID GOOD***.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 30th, 2025

WEEK 13 of 2025: (OVERALL 25/1 = 4% - DID POORLY) [Could not shake strongDepression]
Core Balance Chores: DID POORLY * -  Physical Therapies: DID POORLY -  Employment: 
DID POORLY - Income: DID POORLY -  Concerning Forward Objective: DID POORLY.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 30th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 13 of 2025 - Continued

Day 7 results - (CBC's = )-(Employment = )-(Income = Very Poor)-(PT = )- (Forward Objectives = ). 

*       Poorly 1-20%
**      Fair 21-40%

***    Well 41-60%

****   Very Well 61-80%

***** Excellent 81-100%

 

Weekly Progress Report.  Mon     Tue      Wed       Thu       Fri       Sat      Sun   Week # 14

Core Balance Chores:         
Physical Therapies:
Employment:

Income:
Forward Objective:

Daily = (of 25)

Weekly = (of 175)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 30th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 13 of 2025 -  Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

4:47AM: Morning tasks.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 30th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 13 of 2025 -  Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

4:47AM: Morning tasks. - DONE - + physical + breakfast + clean kitchen + snack + nap
11:58PM: Sort kitchen. Quick clean floors. Make bed. Phisical therapy.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 30th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 13 of 2025 - Continued  

Week 13 25/175 = 14% Poorly* 

Day 7 results - (CBC's = **** )-(Employment = )-(Income = )-(PT = *** )- (Forward Objectives = **   ). 9/25 = 36% Fair **

*       Poorly 1-20%
**      Fair 21-40%

***    Well 41-60%

****   Very Well 61-80%

***** Excellent 81-100%