Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 31st, 2025

Day 7 of Week 13 of 2025

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

5:48AM: Morning tasks. Make Bed. Clean kitchen.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 31st, 2025

Day 1 of Week 14 of 2025

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

5:48AM: Morning tasks. Make Bed. Clean kitchen.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 31st, 2025

Day 1 of Week 14 of 2025 -Continued

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

5:48AM: Morning tasks. Make Bed. Clean kitchen. - DONE -
10:19AM: Make appointment. Feed dogs. Physical therapy. Start paperwork.


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP March 31st, 2025

Day 1 of Week 14 of 2025 -Continued
CBC=***** / PT = ***** / EMP / INC / FOR *** / 13/25= 52% (Well)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

5:48AM: Morning tasks. Make Bed. Clean kitchen. - DONE -
10:19AM: Make appointment. Feed dogs. Physical therapy. Start paperwork. -DONE -
12:36PM: Sort and put away one stack of paperwork.


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 1st, 2025

Day 2 of Week 14 of 2025 -
CBC= / PT =  / EMP = / INC = / FO = / 00/25= 0 (n/a)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:16AM: Morning tasks. Sort paperwork kitchen table and desk.


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 1st, 2025

Day 2 of Week 14 of 2025 -
CBC= / PT =  / EMP = / INC = / FO = / 00/25= 0 (n/a)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:16AM: Morning tasks. Sort paperwork kitchen table and desk. - DONE -
4:50AM: Sort kitchen. Physical therapy

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 1st, 2025

Day 2 of Week 14 of 2025 - Continued
CBC= / PT = *****  / EMP = / INC = / FO = / 00/25= 0 (n/a)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:16AM: Morning tasks. Sort paperwork kitchen table and desk. - DONE -
4:50AM: Sort kitchen. Physical therapy. -DONE -
6:18AM: Weekly receipts and financial sheets.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 2nd, 2025

Day 2 of Week 14 of 2025 - Continued
CBC= **** / PT = *****  / EMP = / INC = / FO = *** / 12/25= 48% (Well)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

3:16AM: Morning tasks. Sort paperwork kitchen table and desk. - DONE -
4:50AM: Sort kitchen. Physical therapy. -DONE -
6:18AM: Weekly receipts and financial sheets. - DONE - + worked on taxes rest of day

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 2nd, 2025

Day 3 of Week 14 of 2025 - 
CBC=  / PT =   / EMP = / INC = / FO =  / 00/25= 0% (0)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

2:43AM: Clean kitchen. Physical therapy.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 2nd, 2025

Day 3 of Week 14 of 2025 - Continued
CBC= ***** / PT = **  / EMP = / INC = / FO =  / 00/25= 0% (0)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Tax paperwork - Other multitude of projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area. 

(Current reminders: General and Tax paperwork - Desk and kitchen table paperwork)

2:43AM: Clean kitchen. Physical therapy. - DONE - + morning tasks + cbc's + breakfast
8:06AM: See Accountant. See Customer. Pay Vehicle taxes.