Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.
I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial.
I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.
The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right?
I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.
Day 1 of Week 15 of 2025 - Continued
CBC= *****/ PT = *****/ EMP = / INC = / FO = **** / Daily total = 14/25 = 56% (Well)
Day 2 of Week 15 of 2025 -
CBC= **/ PT = **/ EMP = *** / INC = / FO = **/ Daily total = 9/25 = 36% (Fair)
Day 3 of Week 15 of 2025 -
CBC= / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet
(Forward Objectives: Today) - {} {Load equipment for employment} {}
4:55AM: Sort kitchen. Morning tasks. Marinate pork.
Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job -
Day 3 of Week 15 of 2025 - Continued
CBC=** / PT = / EMP =**** / INC = / FO =** / Daily total = 8/25 = 32% (Fair)
Day 4 of Week 15 of 2025 -
CBC= / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet
(Forward Objectives: Today) - {} {Load equipment for employment} {}
4:55AM: Sort kitchen. Morning tasks. Cook foods for storage.
Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 -
Day 4 of Week 15 of 2025 - Continued
CBC= *** / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = *** / Daily total = 6/25 = 24% (Fair)
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet
(Forward Objectives: Today) - {} {Load equipment for employment} {}
4:55AM: Sort kitchen. Morning tasks. Cook foods for storage. -DONE- + CBC's + FO's
Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage -
Day 5 of Week 15 of 2025 -
CBC= / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = / Daily total = 6/25 = 24% (Fair)
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet
(Forward Objectives: Today) - {} {Load equipment for employment} {}
4:04AM: Vacuum floors.
Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage -
@IsayUncle
Day 5 of Week 15 of 2025 -
CBC= **** / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = / Daily total = 6/25 = 24% (Fair)
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet
(Forward Objectives: Today) - {} {Load equipment for employment} {}
4:04AM: Vacuum floors. - DONE - + CBC's
5:53AM: Fold laundry. Morning tasks
Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage - CBC's
Day 5 of Week 15 of 2025 - End
CBC= **** / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = / Daily total = 4/25 = 16% (Poor)
Day 6 of Week 15 of 2025 -
CBC= / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet
(Forward Objectives: Today) - {} {Load equipment for employment} {}
7:10AM: Morning tasks. Wash dishes. Make Bed. Feed Dogs. Check oil & Coolant.
Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage - CBC's - Started dog on training collar -
Day 6 of Week 15 of 2025 - continued.
CBC= **** / PT = / EMP = / INC = / FO = / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)
Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet
(Forward Objectives: Today) - {} {Load equipment for employment} {}
7:10AM: Morning tasks. Wash dishes. Make Bed. Feed Dogs. Check oil & Coolant. - DONE - + breafast. + nap + watch tv + waste the entire afternoon.
4:11PM: Do as much as possible!!! Load truck with equipment. Load truck with materials needed for job. Install hanging rack on to truck. Organize truck tools.
Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage - CBC's - Started dog on training