Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 13th, 2025

Day 6 of Week 15 of 2025 - continued.   
CBC= ****  / PT = / EMP =  / INC = / FO = *  / Daily total = 5/25 = 20% (Poor)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 13th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 15 of 2025 - start.   
CBC=  / PT = / EMP =  / INC = / FO =  / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet

(Forward Objectives: Today) - {Load truck with materials needed for job.} {Load equipment for employment} {} Organize truck tools.

6:19AM: Wash dishes. Morning tasks. CBC's

Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage - CBC's - Started dog on training collar - Installed hanging rack on to truck -

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 13th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 15 of 2025 - continued   
CBC= **  / PT = / EMP =  / INC = / FO =  / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet

(Forward Objectives: Today) - {Load truck with materials needed for job.} {Load equipment for employment} {} Organize truck tools.

6:19AM: Wash dishes. Morning tasks. CBC's. - DONE - + breakfast + find  & save motivational speeches for the day.
9:18AM: Finish installing hanging rack for truck. Feed dogs.

Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage - CBC's - Started dog on training collar - Installed hanging rack on to truck -

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 13th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 15 of 2025 - continued   
CBC= **  / PT = / EMP = *  / INC = / FO = **  / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet

(Forward Objectives: Today) - {Load truck with materials needed for job.} {Load equipment for employment} {} Organize truck tools.

6:19AM: Wash dishes. Morning tasks. CBC's. - DONE - + breakfast + find  & save motivational speeches for the day.
9:18AM: Finish installing hanging rack for truck. Feed dogs. - DONE - + Sort chains, straps and binders + lunch + nap.

2:54PM: Load cutting table and break onto truck.

Things Completed this week.
Phone research - Steralize washing machine - Go to social security office - Grocery shopping - Gather equipment and materials for new job - Earn income-1 - Significant food shopping, preparation and storage - CBC's - Started dog on training collar - Installed hanging rack on to truck -

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 13th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 15 of 2025 - continued   
CBC= **  / PT = / EMP = *  / INC = / FO = **  / Daily total = 0/25 = 0% (?)

Forward Objectives - Order gaskets - Straw dog houses - Projects related to clearing lot and building a fenced dog area - Create Vehicle spread sheet

(Forward Objectives: Today) - {Load truck with materials needed for job.} {Load equipment for employment} {} Organize truck tools.

6:19AM: Wash dishes. Morning tasks. CBC's. - DONE - + breakfast + find  & save motivational speeches for the day.
9:18AM: Finish installing hanging rack for truck. Feed dogs. - DONE - + Sort chains, straps and binders + lunch + nap.

2:54PM: Load cutting table and break onto truck. - NOT DONE - + wash dishes + organizing truck tools and equipment.
7:04PM: Continue organizing truck & tools.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 14th, 2025

Day 7 of Week 15 of 2025 - end   
CBC= ***  / PT = / EMP = ***  / INC = / FO = ***  / Daily total = 9/25 = 36% (Fair)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 22nd, 2025

WEEK # (16) SHORT NOTES

Struggling with purpose

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Final Rating

Fair

Well

Well

Fair

Poor

Fair

Fair

Fair

 

Daily Progress

MON

TUE

WED

THU

FRI

SAT

SUN

Weekly Totals

 

Core Balance Chores

****

**

*

 

****

***

****

18/35

 

Physical Therapies

 

 

**

**

**

 

 

6/35

 

Employment

***

  *****

*****

*****

 

*****

****

27/35

 

Income

 

***

 

 

 

**

 

5/35

 

Forward Objective

*

**

****

***

*

***

**

16/35

 

Alcohol + / -

 

 

 

 

 

-3

 

-3

 

Daily Totals

8/25

12/25

12/25

10/25

7/25

10/25

10/25

69/175

 

Daily % of 25
Weekly % of 175

32%

48%

48%

40%

28%

40%

40%

39%

 

RATING SCORE REFERENCE
(0-30% Poor*) (21-40% Fair**) (41-60% Well***) (61-80% Very Well****) (80-100% Excellent*****)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 22nd, 2025

WEEK 16 of 2025: (OVERALL 39% = FAIR)
Core Balance Chores: 18 -  Physical Therapies: 6 -  Employment: 27 - Income: 5 Forward Objective: 16 - Alcohol (+/-) -3 | Total 69/175 = 39%

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP April 22nd, 2025

Day 1 of Week 17 of 2025 - Start   
CBC= **  / PT = / EMP = ***  / INC = ** / FO = * / Daily total = 8/25 = 32% (Fair)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP May 2nd, 2025

image_1746190981.png
I did poorly in week #17. I'm posting this late so I don't remember exactly why. I started off good the first couple days of week 18 but didn't do so good for the past two days.