Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP May 3rd, 2025

Day 7 of Week 18 of 2025 - A real crap week so far!

Gotta get back into the fight! 

GET THE ***%ING KITCHEN CLEANED!

QUIT ***%ING CRYING!

JUST ***%ING DO IT!

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP May 3rd, 2025

Gotta get back into the fight! 

GET THE ***%ING KITCHEN CLEANED!

QUIT ***%ING CRYING!

JUST ***%ING DO IT!

Just finish it NOW, and then make the bed and get a *** shower!