Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Being Thankful and Going Crazy at the same time. I cannot grasp the disciplines.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle January 3rd, 2025

I'm starting this thread in the first week of 2025. Three years of struggle has put me in a spot of advantage. But now that I'm in that spot of advantage, I can't seem to take advantage of the time to make it more beneficial. 

I think it's because I don't have a strong support group (other than here on 7-cups). And also, being 65 is slowing me down a bit when I still need to be going full steam.

The biggest deterrent to me is my brain going 9000 miles an hour about all the things that I wanna do and wanna get done. I simply exhaust myself. I have done so many things in the past three years to stay on track and push past obstacles and hardships that it's getting monotonous to keep trying and I wish I had the money that I could just stop and relax. But I can't, not even close! I may deserve a break but I am not entitled to a break. Bummer, right? 

I have no choice but go strategically crazy for 2025.
If I do it right, I may set myself up with some residual income.

255
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 19th, 2025

Days #1 and #2 of Week 8 went well. I earn money for two days and I also maintained a good portion of my CBCS.

Week 8 of 2025 My goal for week #8 is to maintain a consistent income and excell past my basic CBC's to accomplish extra achievements.

Day 3 of Week 8 of 2025 
Today is a snow day so there is no employment. 4:20AM DO CBC CHORES! 
Reminders: Info to customer #1. Call health Dept. (local and regional).

Current CBC chores to complete. Dog beds, Dishes and Fridge.


User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 19th, 2025

Day 3 of Week 8 of 2025 - continued

"Today is a snow day so there is no employment. 4:20AM DO CBC CHORES! 
Reminders: Info to customer #1. Call health Dept. (local and regional).

Current CBC chores to complete. Dog beds, Dishes and Fridge."

I DID NONE OF THE ABOVE ALL MORNING!
5 HOURS OF DISTRACTIONS. SOME GOOD BUT MOST.... NEGLECTFUL.
I MUST REGAIN MY CORE BALANCE!
DO IT AGAIN!

10:00AM: Current CBC chores to complete. Dog beds, Dishes and Fridge.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 8 of 2025 

Yesterday was a complete bust! Today must be better.

538am - CBC's - Sort kitchen

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 8 of 2025 - continued

Yesterday was a complete bust! Today must be better.

538am - CBC's - Sort kitchen - done - 715am - Morning tasks 

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 8 of 2025 - continued

Yesterday was a complete bust! Today must be better.

538am - CBC's - Sort kitchen - done - 715am - Morning tasks - done - 1121am - CBC's - Sort kitchen again - Make bed - Sort bathroom - Vacuum bedroom  

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 20th, 2025

Day 4 of Week 8 of 2025 - continued

Yesterday was a complete bust! Today must be better.

538am - CBC's - Sort kitchen - done - 715am - Morning tasks - done - 1121am - CBC's - Sort kitchen again - Make bed - Sort bathroom - done - 345pm (Vacuum bedroom-not done) 

3:45PM - Work outdoors to clear snow, Feed & play with dogs, Prepare equipment for tomorrows job.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 24th, 2025

WEEK 1 of 2025: DID WELL - Maintained a forward direction and regrouping from the end of 2024.

WEEK 2 of 2025: DID WELL - Maintained CBC & PT. Excelled with storage situation.

WEEK 3 of 2025: DID WELL -  Excelled CBC & Maintained PT. Excelled with storage situation. Maintained employment.

WEEK 4 of 2025: DID WELL -  Maintained CBC & PT. Advanced storage situation. Maintained employment

WEEK 5 of 2025: DID WELL -  Maintained CBC & PT. Record keeping. Prepped for employment. Maintained employment

WEEK 6 of 2025: DID WELL -  Maintained CBC & PT. Record keeping. Prepped for employment. Maintained consistent employment. Income was good.

WEEK 7 of 2025: DID POORLY -  Barely Maintained CBC & PT. Record keeping. Lots of Bad weather. Maintained minimal employment. Income was poor.

WEEK 8 of 2025: DID WELL -  Neglected a lot of CBC & PT. Did some Record keeping.  Maintained maximum employment. Income was very good.

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 24th, 2025

Just a Note to Self: Growing responsibilities

Core Balance Chores
Health Balance Disciplines
Employment Balanced Income
Forward Balance Objectives

Day 1 of Week 9 of 2025

Morning tasks, Dishes and Paperwork before delivering gravel.

Deliver gravel - Deliver tractor.

Fold laundry - Vacuum floors.



User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 25th, 2025

Just a Note to Self: Growing responsibilities

Core Balance Chores
Health Balance Disciplines
Employment Balanced Income
Forward Balance Objectives

Day 1 of Week 9 of 2025

Morning tasks, Dishes Done 
Deliver gravel - Deliver tractor. Done
EXTRA - Grocery shopping and deposit check. done

Fold laundry - Vacuum floors.
and Paperwork before delivering gravel.

Day 2 of Week 9 of 2025

From Day 1 - to do's
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - 
Paperwork - Put groceries away

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP February 25th, 2025

Day 2 of Week 9 of 2025 - continued

From Day 1 - to do's
Fold laundry - Vacuum floors - 
Paperwork - Put groceries away

Worked all day (Paying job)
648pm: Try to complete a CBC - Do paperwork