Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I've slipped into overwhelmed... been there two days... time to fight! (Round 1)

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle May 30th, 2023

Hello everyone, It's been awhile since I've needed to post but slowly my world has been re-closing around me and now I think it finally is on the verge of overpowering me.

Writing my goals and accomplishments for the day here helps me a lot to stay out of the bed and to stay motivated. I say I've been here for two days but it has been building and building for about 2 months now. It's just I've been completely shut down for two days now and cannot afford another day of gross non-accomplishment.

I'm glad I can write here because I have no one in my personal sphere to trust, support or see me but that's another story..... Ultimately, I am very grateful for all the support and kindness I get here at 7-cups.

3:18am: Wash dishes, Sort kitchen and kitchen table.

3
User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 May 30th, 2023

I understand where you coming from, you got this one task at a time

User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP May 30th, 2023

@compassionateCar7091

Thanks for reading and the encouragement!😊

load more
User Profile: IsayUncle
IsayUncle OP May 30th, 2023

I did well in Round 1 by finishing tasks by 5am without taking a break. But then a short nap turned into a 2.5 hour nap... (So tired!) So now it's time for Round 2

(Round 2): 7:45am: Morning hygeine / Empty car of weekend trip stuff / Pack things into freezer.