One goal I have for the month of September is....
Lose weight
Better myself in general. My issues with my moods has put my relationship in severe jeporady, so something has to change before I lose him
@proactiveShade4062 I can completely relate. It's tough to be in a relationship
One goal I have for September is to work on loving myself. To view myself as valuable.
To take my GED >_<
gotta study as much as possible
Stability, home and job
Get my ex back
To love myself and do what is good for me <3 Including lots of yoga!
@Supergirl94 Hey Supergirl! Yay for self love; I love your bright outlook. Yoga is so relaxing and provides so many benefits.
Best of luck with your goal! Thanks for all your hard work and support here. :)
Start training for my 70.3! 9 months out!
@alphatrifemale What's a 70.3?
To stop arguing with people over small things and to try to stop being so negative all the time.
Hit the gym more often.