Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: FrozenCloud
FrozenCloud September 3rd, 2018

More work, more exercise, continue eating clean and stay in touch with people I care about

User Profile: TheCollisionCourse
TheCollisionCourse September 3rd, 2018

Finally begin tutoring as I had planned. Also be more disciplined in my routine.

User Profile: Nezzy20
Nezzy20 September 3rd, 2018

My goal is to be open minded

User Profile: greenebean
greenebean September 3rd, 2018

Do well in classes, and find people who accept me completely.

User Profile: Chicuno
Chicuno September 3rd, 2018

Concentrate on improving my language abilities and documenting progress.

User Profile: MsSmiley
MsSmiley September 3rd, 2018

to save money for christmas .

User Profile: Unimportantperson
Unimportantperson September 3rd, 2018

To survive thtough the school days without having any panic attacks

User Profile: Amatsukami
Amatsukami September 3rd, 2018

physical goal : exercise more

mental goal : keep concentration levels up at work and stop procrastinating

User Profile: Kenzie28
Kenzie28 September 3rd, 2018

No goals :c

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 4th, 2018

@Kenzie28 No worries, it is never too late to make goals. In fact, figuring out your goals can be a goal in itself.

Best wishes! :)

load more
User Profile: onerandomguy
onerandomguy September 3rd, 2018

double my work