Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: Subwaymeatballs
Subwaymeatballs September 3rd, 2018

Start eating healthier and doing more exercise.

User Profile: tjb28
tjb28 September 3rd, 2018

To have my operation and try my best to overcome the pain. I need to try to think positive

User Profile: joyfulDeer14
joyfulDeer14 September 3rd, 2018

to try and help 45 people by the end of the month

User Profile: amicableHuman8593
amicableHuman8593 September 3rd, 2018

Obtain a life insurance license.

User Profile: bluewhite1972
bluewhite1972 September 3rd, 2018

September- fresh month fresh start - make it the best month of the year. Love always. ❤️

Be open and honest, work hard and embrace the mystery.

Thank you for the forum topic

User Profile: Amyj24
Amyj24 September 3rd, 2018

To try to be happy more, and believe in myself

User Profile: LittleLotte
LittleLotte September 3rd, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

....to sort my house out a bit more. I need to get rid of lots of stuff, tidy up, have a good clean etc. I'll try and do something each day.

User Profile: Nansidrew
Nansidrew September 3rd, 2018

Finishing my volunteer hours! And, I am almost done! @laura I left you an email regarding the completion of my volunteer hours. If you could fill out the form I sent you, and send it back, I would be so grateful.

User Profile: Noekie
Noekie September 3rd, 2018

Trying to get better.

User Profile: Mez79P
Mez79P September 3rd, 2018

Starting a 30 day Challenge hoping it will help with weight loss which I hope in turn helps my mental health. Haven't been happy with myself of late.

User Profile: AnnaCeleste
AnnaCeleste September 3rd, 2018

@Mez79P it's my goal too haha😂

load more