Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: greenTown954
greenTown954 September 3rd, 2018

I want to raise enough money to go see 5sos in orlando on the 18th.

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 3rd, 2018

I suppose progress further with myself and my job. Hopefully have a stable career, make new friends, learn new skills and abilities. Stay positive and strong motivating myself to believe in me .

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 3rd, 2018

Does anyone else feel the same about that too? This month or any other time

User Profile: WhiteDwarf
WhiteDwarf September 3rd, 2018

To find a job and a place

User Profile: TreaureSeekers3
TreaureSeekers3 September 3rd, 2018

@ThePlayerTwo that's good to know . I know how hard it is to find job . That's only one of the things I don't have to sorry about so much anymore cuz done it. Been there but never say never. Only Judy found the right job for now but that don't mean it's my career.

User Profile: WhiteDwarf
WhiteDwarf September 4th, 2018

@TreaureSeekers3 its really hard,i moved from croatia to ireland couple days ago and for some unknown reason im scared,and i even dont know of what exactly,but thanks for support

load more
load more
User Profile: Eurynome728
Eurynome728 September 3rd, 2018

My goal is to get my emotions under control.

User Profile: ShitSingerSiren
ShitSingerSiren September 3rd, 2018

To not be such an anti-social twit as I always am

User Profile: macaroon10184
macaroon10184 September 3rd, 2018

To work on making myself healthier, both in body and mind. And doing well in school.

User Profile: nicegirl20
nicegirl20 September 3rd, 2018

Focus more on my school work and eating more fruits and vegetables.

User Profile: SolitSoul
SolitSoul September 3rd, 2018

My goal for september, is advance organizing my home, and throw out some things that I don't use anymore. My specific goal would be my child bedroom and the kitchen

User Profile: Whiteclouds0402
Whiteclouds0402 September 3rd, 2018

Get back to school and back into a routine and to try tackle my anxiety