Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: communicativeBalloon765
communicativeBalloon765 September 3rd, 2018

keep on top of college work, but dont overwork myself

User Profile: Blackbird24
Blackbird24 September 3rd, 2018

Ill will learn more about myself and learn to make decisions by my self

User Profile: aquaThinker5765
aquaThinker5765 September 3rd, 2018

get back to training slowly and feel stronger

User Profile: Lollylou22
Lollylou22 September 3rd, 2018

Not let things become too much and overwhelming

User Profile: AngelMRose
AngelMRose September 3rd, 2018

I will do my best to stay calm and focused. This is a busy month for my cheerleading team and I have a lot of other school events coming up. I will try not to let my stress get the best of me.

User Profile: AbbyHarris1976
AbbyHarris1976 September 3rd, 2018

My goal this month is to get the Narcissist Abuse Recovery and Fellowship through Fun MeetUp group up and running, and to continue working with the Northside Chicago Social Anxiety Support Group MeetUp to keep that group going as well. smiley

User Profile: MyyTheUnknown
MyyTheUnknown September 3rd, 2018

One goal for September is to find a job and move out and get all the immigration work done.

User Profile: coconut333
coconut333 September 3rd, 2018

To feel more centered and comfortable with myself. To stay on top of things and to start to finish Harry Potter hahaha.

User Profile: blackbird21
blackbird21 September 3rd, 2018

my goal is to become a better person, to work on my flaws. I really want to improve in aspects where I know I still have to.

User Profile: royalForest32
royalForest32 September 3rd, 2018

My goal is to become more active.