Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: jgpandabear
jgpandabear September 4th, 2018

to create a study routine.

User Profile: blindHeart12
blindHeart12 September 4th, 2018

To get 20% improvement mentally and physically by being more discipline and committed for myself.

Get my living room confier

User Profile: bestBeach5309
bestBeach5309 September 4th, 2018

To commit to taking better care of my body through better nutrition and exercise.

User Profile: dthalia26
dthalia26 September 4th, 2018

To stop beating myself up. Be more positive and enjoy life as it is.

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 4th, 2018

@dthalia26 Hi, and welcome to 7Cups! We are delighted to have you here with us. It is great that you are seeking to treat yourself better! Self love goes a long way. You deserve to enjoy life!

Best of luck; we are rooting for you! :)

load more
User Profile: beetschrute43
beetschrute43 September 4th, 2018

One of my main goals this September is to stop going to Omegle. It has taken up so much of my time recently. I want to change even if it's tough because I know that I can do better than just laying around the house and doing nothing. Quitting Omegle should be good for a start.

User Profile: Silentwinds
Silentwinds September 4th, 2018

To focus on taking care of my mind, body, and soul.

User Profile: AllyJames
AllyJames September 4th, 2018

Lose weight , became more fitness amd healthy and socialize more !!

User Profile: modestCar1598
modestCar1598 September 4th, 2018

finally get a job...

User Profile: hohobix7
hohobix7 September 4th, 2018

I'm going to break up with my boyfriend cuz i think this relationship is not working anymore. He's been ignoring my texts and lately,we rarely keep in touch with each other.

1 reply
User Profile: yellowFarm5473
yellowFarm5473 September 4th, 2018

@hohobix7 what happened?

1 reply
User Profile: hohobix7
hohobix7 September 4th, 2018

@yellowFarm5473 well, he always sulking and i always need to apologize even if its not my fault at all. And yeah i don't really know why we kinda drift apart from each other 😕

1 reply
User Profile: beetschrute43
beetschrute43 September 5th, 2018

@hohobix7 have you talked about it?

load more
load more
load more