Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: yellowFarm5473
yellowFarm5473 September 4th, 2018

i'm turning 20 this month, one goal i have is to learn to be happy on my own and not have to depend on others too much

User Profile: bluewhite1972
bluewhite1972 September 4th, 2018

-Get back on track

-stay on track

-never get off track

Simply - Continue to be open and honest, work hard, and embrace mystery.

Love always ❤️

User Profile: jupiterxx
jupiterxx September 4th, 2018

get to 120 lbs

User Profile: LoveIsPain999
LoveIsPain999 September 4th, 2018

Be Happy & Try To Start A Healthy Life

User Profile: Valskies007
Valskies007 September 4th, 2018

To not carry others problems on my shoulders. Hes my husband and I love him, but I need to learn to let him handle his business problems on his own. I extend a hand to help when hes not asking for one, and I need to stop doing that because thats where I make his problems mine.

User Profile: nicegirl20
nicegirl20 September 9th, 2018

@Valskies007

Well my friend, while what you said is true, there is a balance. There are certain problems that you should definitely let your husband fix on his own. But at the same time, there are certain problems that might be too big for him and might need your hand in that, even if he doesn't ask for it(often times, our problems are more than we can handle but still don't ask for help, whether it's because we are to afraid to, don't want to burden others with them, or we are just too prideful).

load more
User Profile: eris7912
eris7912 September 4th, 2018

stop listening to the negative things people tell me and be happy.

User Profile: compassionateDay1074
compassionateDay1074 September 4th, 2018

Communicate what's on my mind asap but softly in a non-blaming manner.

User Profile: Anna2N
Anna2N September 4th, 2018

You are absolutely right to lose weight you do not have to put on tomorrow and start today and now. I decided for myself that I need a perfect body and additionally with a diet, I will take a fat burning drug https://www.phenq-diet.com that I took here. What do you think about taking fat burning medications?

User Profile: thoughtfulArrow88
thoughtfulArrow88 September 4th, 2018

To become truly happy and content with my own company. ❤️

User Profile: MapleDanbee215
MapleDanbee215 September 4th, 2018

Graduates..!!