One goal I have for the month of September is....
Continue writing articles and making some extra cash to help my confidence and keep my mind busy on something positive
to make myself happy, coz most of the time i put somebody first before myself.
September is almost over but I think that over goals must be more far-seeing. My goal for this month was to visit ane more interesting place on our planet. And I've done it! I'm really in love with travel and it's one of my life goals to visit all countries on the Earth. I can share advice on how do I cope with everyday routine and find free time for traveling. I've used daily planners about 5 years yet. And can say it really helps me! Now I'm using The Growth Planner which I bought here https://www.amazon.com/Goal-Planner-Gratitude-Journal-Productivity/dp/B0789WD3HV/
Also, you can read some reviews of day planners. I use this site https://onplanners.com/planners/best-planners-goal-setting
Wish good luck to everybody here! Enjoy your Life!