Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 September 2nd, 2018

Start a mindfulness course this week at college , so start as i mean to go on learning how to be in the here & now and i also would like work on myself a litttle more learn more about patience ..

2 replies
User Profile: Nikkka
Nikkka September 2nd, 2018

@lovelyWords13

I recommend the book "Focus" by Daniel Goleman to help you on your journey :)

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 September 2nd, 2018

@Nikkka

Thank you i will check that out :)

load more
load more
User Profile: passionateTangerine8641
passionateTangerine8641 September 2nd, 2018

Listen to my body and mind

User Profile: ApplePie177
ApplePie177 September 2nd, 2018

Die

3 replies
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 2nd, 2018

@ApplePie177 Hi Applie, I'm sorry to hear you feel that way. We are here for you; if you ever wish to chat with someone, the listeners are always here. Hope you feel better, and best wishes! *hugs if you are okay with it*

2 replies
User Profile: ApplePie177
ApplePie177 September 2nd, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 thank you. I am Trying so hard. I feel like I've reached out and done so much yet still feel so hopeless. I don't know what to do anymore except take the "easy" way out.

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 September 2nd, 2018

@ApplePie177 My pleasure! I am so proud that you are still here despite your struggles and that you continue to try. Trying counts for something and shows that you are not giving up. That is awesome persistence! We all believe in you; you do not have to struggle by yourself. heart

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: sugarpinks
sugarpinks September 2nd, 2018

live

User Profile: Zengrl
Zengrl September 2nd, 2018

Get a job, fellowship or internship.

User Profile: FollowTheFez
FollowTheFez September 2nd, 2018

Renewing my passion and interest for my studies.

To do this I'll look at case studies rather than just the theoretical knowledge. Also I'll make an effort of actively learn rather than just passively read/listen.

User Profile: mimameid
mimameid September 2nd, 2018

Not buying any new books, and budgeting more.

User Profile: INeedBigHugs
INeedBigHugs September 2nd, 2018

To enjoy everything as much as I can! 🍁🍂☕

User Profile: BeeboIsQueen
BeeboIsQueen September 2nd, 2018

Work on my listening skills and learn more about diferent issues

User Profile: intelligentHuman9015
intelligentHuman9015 September 2nd, 2018

Find a friend that I can talk to about how I feel.