Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One goal I have for the month of September is....

User Profile: Laura
Laura August 31st, 2018

One goal I have for the month of September is....

334
User Profile: DreiK
DreiK September 2nd, 2018

Get good grades and stop worrying and overthinking

User Profile: sweetrosa1987
sweetrosa1987 September 2nd, 2018

@Laura One goal I have for the month of September is to be able to be more in tune with the Lord and be more active in life. laugh

User Profile: BeeboIsQueen
BeeboIsQueen September 2nd, 2018

Stop overthinking things, and react better to certain situations.

User Profile: Cookiesad
Cookiesad September 2nd, 2018

Try to draw more

User Profile: Patty9389
Patty9389 September 2nd, 2018

To Be better than the person I was yesterday.....To stay Positive and above self control to self heal and self motivate for My Family

User Profile: GreyscaleBlue123
GreyscaleBlue123 September 2nd, 2018

Learn to deal with triggers better, and do more exercise.

September 2nd, 2018

Maintain A+'s in school and maintain a stable mindset.

User Profile: TimeTravelingOtaku
TimeTravelingOtaku September 2nd, 2018

Work on my depression issues

User Profile: brightHickory9211
brightHickory9211 September 2nd, 2018

Have a good start as a senior

User Profile: dynamicOrange9747
dynamicOrange9747 September 2nd, 2018

BEING A BETTER MAN!😆