Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts
I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.
Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54
"Never get discouraged when things go beyond your expectation. Always remember that the greatest glory in life is not winning, but rising every time you fall."
Love like you've never been hurt![]()
Even a brief interaction can change the way people think about themselves, their leaders, and the future. Each of those many connections you make has the potential to become a high point or a low point in someone's day.
Douglas Conant
"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" - Martin Luther King Jr.
"If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way" - Martin Luther King Jr.
Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, it's not the end. - Random tumblr image
?For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.?
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
?Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.?
― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
?Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.?
― Abraham Lincoln
?The true measure of success is how many times you can bounce back from failure.?
― Stephen Richards