Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7889
User Profile: vemodalen
vemodalen March 14th, 2015

?Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.? ~Robert Brault

User Profile: Jay168
Jay168 March 15th, 2015

it willall be okay in the end. if it's not okay, it's not the end<3

User Profile: integrity2015
integrity2015 March 15th, 2015

Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter. - Francis Chan

User Profile: TheMusicalViolinist
TheMusicalViolinist March 15th, 2015

You are what you say you are. So say you are great! 😀

User Profile: sympatheticThinker5486
sympatheticThinker5486 March 16th, 2015

I'm new here but I absolutely love this heard! It got me to smile on a difficult night

User Profile: sympatheticThinker5486
sympatheticThinker5486 March 16th, 2015

I'm new here but I absolutely love this heard! It got me to smile on a difficult night

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna March 16th, 2015

"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only standing still."

User Profile: picturesque03afterthought
picturesque03afterthought March 16th, 2015

Life is unpredictable, It changes with the seasons, Even your coldest winter, Happens for the best of reasons, And though it feels eternal, Like all you'll ever do is freeze, I PROMISE spring is coming, And with it,brand new leaves .

User Profile: TheMusicalViolinist
TheMusicalViolinist March 16th, 2015

Smile! 😀 today is going to be a great day!!!

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 March 16th, 2015

?Do what you love or die a slow death doing what you hate?
― Sonya Watson