Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7896
User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?I trust that everything happens for a reason, even if we are not wise enough to see it.?
― Oprah Winfrey

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?In the end, you have to choose whether or not to trust someone.?
― Sophie Kinsella, Shopaholic & Baby

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world.?
― Bill Wilson

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.?
― Tupac Shakur

User Profile: Melly718
Melly718 April 16th, 2015

?If you can make it through the night, there's a brighter day.?
― Tupac Shakur

User Profile: Chiana
Chiana April 16th, 2015

Don't pay no mind to the demons they fill you with fear🎶

User Profile: Itsharminekaurr07
Itsharminekaurr07 April 16th, 2015

How can we not talk about family when families all that we got.

User Profile: lovealwayswins
lovealwayswins April 17th, 2015

"The moment you realize that your bones are made of the same dust as the planets, your lungs are breathing the same air as migrating butterflies, your blood is pumping because of the love and care of thousands; is when you realize that you are not as broken as you think you are. You are full of the world" -Anonymous

User Profile: lovealwayswins
lovealwayswins April 22nd, 2015

I love it:)

load more
User Profile: DarknessAngel
DarknessAngel April 17th, 2015

"The world is a machine. Some parts get rusty and fall off. Others are brand New and well put together. Is this machine complete? No. But that haters are the old pieces and we are the new ones. We might be rusty but we are not falling. Not yet. Its not our time and won't ever be." ~Me

User Profile: DarknessAngel
DarknessAngel April 17th, 2015

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading So sick and tired of all the needless beating But baby when they knock you Down and out Is where you oughta stay~MCR I don't love you. ____________________________________ I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home ~MCR famous last words ____________________________________ Do or die, you'll never make me Because the world will never take my heart Go and try, you'll never break me We want it all, we wanna play this part I won't explain or say I'm sorry I'm unashamed, I'm gonna show my scar Give a cheer for all the broken Listen here, because it's who we are I'm just a man, I'm not a hero Just a boy, who had to sing this song I'm just a man, I'm not a hero I Don't Care ~MCR Welcome to the black parade

load more
User Profile: nina50
nina50 April 17th, 2015

These are the words I speak
when there's no one else around
I speak of joy,serenity and peace that's so profound
These are the thoughts that cross my mind
When I am feeling out of place
I think of All of Gods sacrifices and his mercy and his grace
These are the feelings I often feel
When I am feeling sad
I realize that this too shall pass
Which starts me to feeling glad
These are the things I need to clear my troubled mind
To let go of the past,think of pleasant things and to myself be kind