Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

User Profile: Eugene
Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

7892
User Profile: Becs
Becs March 7th, 2015

?We tend to forget that happiness doesn?t come as a result of getting something we don?t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.?
Frederick Keonig

User Profile: Becs
Becs March 7th, 2015

"Stop waiting for the 'right time.' Success is a numbers game: the number of times you take a shot."

User Profile: Becs
Becs March 7th, 2015

?I am my own biggest critic. Before anyone else has criticized me, I have already criticized myself. But for the rest of my life, I am going to be with me and I don't want to spend my life with someone who is always critical. So I am going to stop being my own critic. It's high time that I accept all the great things about me.?
―C. JoyBell C.

User Profile: Jay168
Jay168 March 7th, 2015

the minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on for so long <3

User Profile: Teo22
Teo22 March 7th, 2015

"Sometimes you have to die a little inside. To rise from your own ashes and believe in yourself, love yourself, and to become a new person." -GW

User Profile: sensibleTortoise3976
sensibleTortoise3976 March 7th, 2015

"No it won't all go the way it should, but I know the heart of life is good." - John Mayer

User Profile: Blissfulsoul
Blissfulsoul March 7th, 2015

?We accept the love we think we deserve.?―Stephen Chbosky

1 reply
User Profile: unassumingDime7831
unassumingDime7831 March 11th, 2015

Not every one have love.

load more
User Profile: Jenna
Jenna March 7th, 2015

But it?s important to remember that setbacks, failures, and tragedy are a part of life. Whether we manage to find joy and success in the daily struggle of life is largely dependent on our ability to persevere through even the toughest adversitywithout ever giving up. -Gilles Douaire

User Profile: FlyAwayToAnotherDay
FlyAwayToAnotherDay March 8th, 2015

Don't hope for it more than you work for it.

User Profile: Dailydaydreama
Dailydaydreama March 8th, 2015

Shine like the sun 😉