Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your favorite motivational quote?

User Profile: SoulfullyAButterfly
SoulfullyAButterfly November 10th, 2022

_1668114246.November 10 - Quote of the Day.png

This quote reminds me that we are the captain of our journey.

What are some of your favorite motivational quotes? Share them below and let us know why they motivate you.

78
User Profile: Kitkat192
Kitkat192 November 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly my favorite quote would have to be "I can do anything for a minute"

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 November 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

Those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter :-)

User Profile: gentleWings66
gentleWings66 November 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly

"The world is your oyster"- you are the pearl.

User Profile: SoulfulSound
SoulfulSound November 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly NO ONE IS GOING TO FEED YOU

User Profile: tranquilOasis4181
tranquilOasis4181 November 12th, 2022

"People always say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder." -Salma Hayek

Might not be motivational but I love it and it's always something I've kept in mind.

I also love "We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same". -Carlos Castenada

User Profile: Siaaaaa
Siaaaaa November 12th, 2022
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
User Profile: shiningSky3745
shiningSky3745 November 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly blood sweat I'll break my bones, till all my scars bleed golden, my name's forever known- The score (legends)

User Profile: Sonicmario2002
Sonicmario2002 November 12th, 2022

I think really enjoy a lot of the quotes, I couldn't choose one that's truly my favorite

2 replies
User Profile: georgiagalaxy
georgiagalaxy November 16th, 2022

@Sonicmario2002 Saame, I have so many written down and I love adding to it, like a book!

1 reply
User Profile: Sonicmario2002
Sonicmario2002 November 16th, 2022

That's nice!

load more
load more
User Profile: intuitiveNectarine1438
intuitiveNectarine1438 November 12th, 2022

DH just told me this the other day, I've pinned to the top of my whatsapp:
Just because something bad happens doesn't mean you made a mistake.

User Profile: axile
axile November 12th, 2022

@SoulfullyAButterfly


"You gotta dance like no one is watching, love like you will never be hurt,sing like nobody is listing,and live like heaven on earth."

it reminds me you haft to charish the small things before they are gone