What is your favorite motivational quote?

This quote reminds me that we are the captain of our journey.
What are some of your favorite motivational quotes? Share them below and let us know why they motivate you.
@SoulfullyAButterfly
Some people are going to
walk Away.
And that's okay.
Please don't close your heart
to new people.
Don't let the goodbyes
keep you back
from new hellos
F. E. Marie
Nothing great is ever achieved without a dream 🌈@SoulfullyAButterfly
Do not be misled, Bad company corrupts good character.
1 Corinthians 15.33
I'm not perfect by any means I am who I am and i won't let anyone change that.

@SoulfullyAButterfly
💎 A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure -unknown 💎
Languages are man-made tools. The real communication happens through feelings, not words or quotes.
Your mind answers or solves a problem before your mouth utters it.
@SoulPitstop Wow, very smart! 😍😍
every thing happens for a reason
Be strong whatever life puts you through. Its a test from the gods. Then give you gift at end of the day. Its LOVE.
Thank you everyone. Click on my name to chat with me anytime. Xx
.jpg)