Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: bandsarealwaysonfire
bandsarealwaysonfire March 29th, 2015

Welcome to the Black Parade - My Chemical Romance

March 29th, 2015

How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths

User Profile: istace52
istace52 March 29th, 2015

Go Away - Weezer

User Profile: happyPeace91
happyPeace91 March 30th, 2015

Lay me down Sam smith

User Profile: tanizam07
tanizam07 March 30th, 2015

Everything - Michael Buble

User Profile: samc95xc
samc95xc March 30th, 2015
User Profile: fearlessSea4527
fearlessSea4527 March 30th, 2015

Not Giving In - Rudimental

User Profile: horizonLynx90
horizonLynx90 March 30th, 2015

Sugar - Maroon 5 (I really like the video, it's pretty cute and just happy)

User Profile: JulietMilly
JulietMilly March 30th, 2015

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

User Profile: Monika16
Monika16 March 30th, 2015

"Have a nice day" Bon Jovi