Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: RoohPooh77
RoohPooh77 March 31st, 2015

My song for today would have to be No Apologies from the. EMPIRE. Soundtrack cause why be hated for who u r than loved for who your not

User Profile: Estrellita
Estrellita March 31st, 2015

We are the champions - don't know by whom it is wink

User Profile: whyme11
whyme11 March 31st, 2015

@estralita, queen is the name of the group, unless someone re-made it.

load more
User Profile: RoohPooh77
RoohPooh77 March 31st, 2015

My song for today would have to be No Apologies from the. EMPIRE. Soundtrack cause why be hated for who u r than loved for who your not

User Profile: nina50
nina50 March 31st, 2015

Dont cry out loud

User Profile: RubyRichelieu
RubyRichelieu March 31st, 2015

Last kiss Taylor Swift

User Profile: CharlyCharly
CharlyCharly March 31st, 2015

Lost by Kris Allen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBCcIfakVkA

load more
User Profile: purpleteeshirt
purpleteeshirt March 31st, 2015

Unknown Irish singer covering Sia's "Elastic heart". Amazing! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=LLoCTcRuWDiew-UCNTQvdscQ

User Profile: TheRealEmbo
TheRealEmbo March 31st, 2015

Follow Your Arrow - Kacey Musgraves

User Profile: Blissfulsoul
Blissfulsoul April 1st, 2015

David Bowie - Heroes

User Profile: HereisBlue
HereisBlue April 1st, 2015

That song makes me feel like I can do anything!

User Profile: HereisBlue
HereisBlue April 1st, 2015

That song makes me feel like I can do anything!

load more
User Profile: itgirl9698
itgirl9698 April 1st, 2015

Ellie Goulding- All I want (Kodaline Cover)broken heart

User Profile: funnyStrawberries5996
funnyStrawberries5996 April 1st, 2015

Crawling-linkin park