Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: nina50
nina50 April 2nd, 2015

"Put Your Records On"

Three little birds sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

Maybe sometimes we've got it wrong, but it's alright
The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same
Oh, don't you hesitate.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

Blue as the sky, sunburnt and lonely,
Sipping tea in a bar by the roadside,
(just relax, just relax)
Don't you let those other boys fool you,
Got to love that afro hair do.

Maybe sometimes we feel afraid, but it's alright
The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change.
Don't you think it's strange?

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow.

'Twas more than I could take, pity for pity's sake
Some nights kept me awake, I thought that I was stronger
When you gonna realise, that you don't even have to try any longer?
Do what you want to.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

Oh, you're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow


(I really hope I will somewhere, somehow)

User Profile: Alwaysdreamin
Alwaysdreamin April 2nd, 2015

You are for Me by Kari Jobe.

User Profile: hydrazoid2282
hydrazoid2282 April 2nd, 2015

blessed by Brett dennen is great

User Profile: crazyaboutme
crazyaboutme April 2nd, 2015

shake it off, taylor swift

User Profile: crazyaboutme
crazyaboutme April 2nd, 2015

shake it off, taylor swift

User Profile: ninjacupcakes
ninjacupcakes April 2nd, 2015

Kari Jobe- I am not alone

User Profile: HopeUnbroken
HopeUnbroken April 2nd, 2015

Colors - Crossfade

User Profile: HopeUnbroken
HopeUnbroken April 2nd, 2015

Colors - Crossfade

User Profile: Glareofyesterday
Glareofyesterday April 2nd, 2015

Foo Fighters My Hero

User Profile: Glareofyesterday
Glareofyesterday April 2nd, 2015

Foo Fighters My Hero