Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: cosmicduck
cosmicduck October 6th, 2017

seventeen - kevin abstract

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 October 6th, 2017

@Maui

Fireworks

User Profile: falloutLightwood99
falloutLightwood99 October 10th, 2017

Neverland - Finding Neverland (Musical)

User Profile: heytherelilah
heytherelilah October 10th, 2017

omg any of the new songs from the foo fighters haha, i love them sooo much and maybe angel by shaggy that song has some good vibes haha

User Profile: hiddenpain26
hiddenpain26 October 10th, 2017

I LOVE Timeflies Feat Katie Sky - Monsters. It helps on really crap days

User Profile: happysmiles08
happysmiles08 October 10th, 2017

OMG!! Sam Smith, too good at goodbyes have my heart RN..

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 11th, 2017

Numb by Linkin Park

User Profile: Dis4ik
Dis4ik October 11th, 2017

Dorisburg's "Emotion"

https://youtu.be/fMkFNzdL1yI

User Profile: Jazrachel04
Jazrachel04 October 12th, 2017

Einaudi- Nuvole Bianche 🎹

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 October 14th, 2017

Superbass by Nicki Minaj