Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 12th, 2019

Hey Look Ma, I Made It- Panic! At The Disco

User Profile: Connor8
Connor8 September 12th, 2019
User Profile: brightPlane3692
brightPlane3692 September 12th, 2019

Summertime- willow and jaden Smith

User Profile: bestZebra6907
bestZebra6907 September 14th, 2019

By Myself - Linkin Park

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 14th, 2019

Book of Love- Jimmy Eat World

User Profile: TheZu
TheZu September 14th, 2019

SHINee - replay =]

User Profile: bubblyPineapple5283
bubblyPineapple5283 September 14th, 2019

What do you do when you are so depressed that you cannot even pick a song anymore to mean anything. With depression is like everything erases from a blackboard, remaining just black...no more songs for me...

User Profile: Connor8
Connor8 September 15th, 2019
User Profile: Connor8
Connor8 September 15th, 2019
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues September 15th, 2019

Impossible Year- Panic! At The Disco