Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

The Song for Today

User Profile: Maui
Maui July 26th, 2014

I need a little happy today, sooooo........

"You and I - Ingrid Michaelson"

What is your song for today?

9949
User Profile: stydia
stydia November 15th, 2019

Walk Like An Egyptian - The Bangles

User Profile: generousWings46
generousWings46 November 15th, 2019
User Profile: LifelD239
LifelD239 November 16th, 2019

Black Pumas - Stay Gold

User Profile: PrettyPapillon4354
PrettyPapillon4354 November 16th, 2019

Fire N Gold - Bea Miller

User Profile: incognitokind
incognitokind November 16th, 2019

Jeff Buckley - Vancouver

User Profile: KingAaron84
KingAaron84 November 16th, 2019

Body Rott by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony

User Profile: Tigger76rty
Tigger76rty November 16th, 2019

M83 - Outro (From the album Hurry up, we're dreaming)

User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 November 17th, 2019

"Finale" Madeon

User Profile: PrettyPapillon4354
PrettyPapillon4354 November 18th, 2019

Good vibe - J Fla

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 18th, 2019

Amazing Grace

3 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane November 18th, 2019

@Tyedyedbutterfly65

thank you for this. Nice to see a song like this on this thread. I like a few genres and remember well many hymnals from my years growing up in the church. And this is one that so many know at any rate!

2 replies
User Profile: themainjane
themainjane November 18th, 2019

https://youtu.be/CDdvReNKKuk

I know others believe differently or do not believe in Christ or Him as Messiah. And I think that is okay. Still, it

User Profile: Tyedyedbutterfly65
Tyedyedbutterfly65 November 18th, 2019

@themainjane Yes I love Christian Music the old time gospel and the contemp christian also.. but not so much the screaming kind that we see out now..

I love Casting Crown and Steven Curtis Chapman, Mercy Me and many more.

My all time favorite along with Amazing Grace is I'll Fly away. heart

load more
load more