Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What kind of songs do you like other than of your own language? 🎤🎵

User Profile: NightingaleListens
NightingaleListens May 28th, 2024

Hello Everyone! How are my fellow music and dance lovers doing? 


💖 You all maybe familiar with this particular saying : Music is Universal , its got no boundaries! 💖

I have seen many people enjoying songs of different languages than there own, such as the well known genre K-pop as well as J-pop too! Many people also love Spanish, Chinese, Hindi (Bollywood) and more! This is such a incredible and beautiful thing that we can express our selves without even knowing a language fully right? 😀


What's your favorite song of a language different than your own? and why do you like it?🎷🎶🎸🎤







Tagging : 

@Aditya006 @AloneGhost @Angelwolf8930 @AnimalLover2006 @BlueMangocat5071 @communicativePond1728 @daydreammemories @DeLeeAh @Elephi @FleurdeNeige @GwydionRowan @helpfulBunny6682 @iloveyouxx @ImpudentIncognito @kindhearted5345 @lovingBraid9917 @novoephemera @PoliteOcean @RIver9852 @sadcat13 @Sakii007 @Snowy00 @softForest4843 @SparkyGizmo @StarrySkies1236 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tommy @warmheartedgreyyson @WeEarth @weppy9232

6
User Profile: VioletNotes
VioletNotes May 28th, 2024

@NightingaleListens My favorite right now is Ainsi Bas La Vida by Indila! I've listened to a lot of Spanish and French because I like the feel. If you want to listen! https://youtu.be/Ca2FRo_r3bE?si=12zPnW6DZD2KajIz

 

1 reply
User Profile: NightingaleListens
NightingaleListens OP May 28th, 2024

@VioletNotes

I have heard that song many times, it sounds really awesome and powerful!💜

load more
User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 28th, 2024

@NightingaleListens



🎷🎶🎸🎤

What's your favorite song of a language different than your own, and why do you like it?…. 


I have (2), 

“Hey Ma”~ By J. Balvin, Pitbull & Camila Cabello 

“Esta Rico”~ By Bad Bunny, Will Smith & Marc Anthony 

These songs are sung in “Spanish/Spang-lish”, & I love these songs as they are fun to listen to & sing along with…. I used to teach them in my Zumba classes. And they were fun to do and both were class favorites! 

User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 May 29th, 2024

@NightingaleListens

I can't remember any 

2 replies
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 May 29th, 2024

@communicativePond1728

Oh, Ramstein, 'Du Hast'. 

1 reply
User Profile: communicativePond1728
communicativePond1728 May 29th, 2024

@communicativePond1728 *Rammstein

The song live at Madison Square Garden 

https://youtu.be/f3GY86rxEMU?si=PoihoyM9zg7gasF9

load more
load more