Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What's your favorite song/album that has gotten you through tough times

For me it's the album Twin Fantasy by Car Seat Headrest (Both versions)

9
User Profile: ScrabbleBrain
ScrabbleBrain March 21st

I've always liked lullaby by Shawn Mullins.. Everything is gonna be alright... 🎵

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 March 21st

@agreeableSkies9889

Kingfisher.

Damien Rice.

David Gray.

Wolfe Tonnes 🩵🤗

User Profile: ConureConnor
ConureConnor March 29th

The entire discography of Twenty One Pilots tbh.

I have a very strong attachment to everything they’ve made, but I probably leaned on Trench the most. That album got me through the worst time of my life.

User Profile: agreeableSkies9889
agreeableSkies9889 OP March 29th

I looooove Twenty One Pilots!

load more

There are a lot which I listen to when feeling down.

The song I listen to the most is back to friends, 505, did I tell u that I miss u, somewhere only we know and many more. Don't really have a taste, just listen to what I like.

There are a lot which I listen to when feeling down.

The song I listen to the most is back to friends, 505, did I tell u that I miss u, somewhere only we know and many more. Don't really have a taste, just listen to what I like.

Accidentally posted twice!!

load more
User Profile: greenHuman8516
greenHuman8516 June 1st

@agreeableSkies9889       NF's hope album is really good as is his therapy session album but TW for that one

@agreeableSkies9889

What's your favorite song/album that has gotten you through tough times



For me, it would be the music of Linkin Park. 

Different songs have resonated with me at different stages of life, but some that have stayed with me the most are "Waiting for the End," "Breaking the Habit," "Leave Out All the Rest," and "Numb."

What I appreciate about these songs is that they acknowledge difficult emotions while also encouraging self-reflection, growth, and moving forward. 

I find them comforting because they remind me that change is possible and that difficult chapters do not have to define the rest of the story.

Even years later, their music continues to be something I return to whenever I need perspective, motivation, or a reminder to keep going.