Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do You Like Anime Music?! Post Your Favorites!

User Profile: Elephi
Elephi March 21st, 2024

Do you listen to anime music or like Japanese music in general? Here is a selection of a few that I like. Let me know some of yours!

I'll start by dropping some opening themes from BLEACH!

TW: Animated fight scenes

@Aditya006 @AloneGhost @Angelwolf8930 @AnimalLover2006 @BlueMangocat5071 @communicativePond1728 @daydreammemories @DeLeeAh @Elephi @FleurdeNeige @GwydionRowan @helpfulBunny6682 @iloveyouxx @ImpudentIncognito @kindhearted5345 @lovingBraid9917 @novoephemera @PoliteOcean @RIver9852 @sadcat13 @Sakii007 @Snowy00 @softForest4843 @SparkyGizmo @StarrySkies1236 @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @tommy @warmheartedgreyyson @WeEarth @weppy9232

Click HERE to be added/removed from the community taglist

42
User Profile: NightingaleListens
NightingaleListens May 25th, 2024

@Elephi

Here are some anime openings I like and they are too underrated!! You really should listen to these, they are no less from the popular and overrated ones, believe it!! 




User Profile: Cloudydragon
Cloudydragon May 29th, 2024

Try Stray from Wolf's Rain!
Right now one of my favs is a salsa cover of Kick Back from Chainsaw Man haha.

User Profile: dhabib
dhabib June 4th, 2024

@Elephi yes I do I have sing It 

User Profile: purplesong
purplesong June 16th, 2024

All are great picks! 

I would recommend anyone to listen to Ado 💙 she's such an inspiring singer 

Right now im listening a lot the live versiin of kick back from chain saw man: 

https://youtu.be/HSNWJbkIsmo?si=dHPWzCSgU1pAIu6P




1 reply
User Profile: Elephi
Elephi OP February 12th, 2025

@purplesong

Ahh! I just recently heard Ado for the first time! I'm so out of touch, lol. But I fell in love! I think "Tot Musica" is one of my top picks from her discography.

load more
User Profile: smilingbao
smilingbao June 22nd, 2024

@Elephi

My favorite song from an anime HAS to be Shissou by Ouran Host club!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc1FvrL4EqA